SEKAI

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Re: SEKAI

Post by FarmXD » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Post your impression when you do!

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Imma machine :D
SING! Never mind the words!!!

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Ikore wrote:Imma machine :D
A machine that needed the third clue to find Red XD

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:30 pm

FarmXD wrote:
Ikore wrote:Imma machine :D
A machine that needed the third clue to find Red XD
:( those clues didn´t help at all, that is not a "corner", more like a lucky pause :shark:
SING! Never mind the words!!!

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:39 am

Oh well, sounds like lottery xD

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:34 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:I REALLY liked this, it had some great transitions and flow going on. I actually think it could have done with a tad more effects/color correcting, because Pokemon is such a bright and colorful series and some of those untouched scenes kind of clashed with the rest of the footage, which was more subdued. I love that you used all the different aspects from Pokemon, the anime, BW2, Origins. Aaaah, Pokemon taken seriously is definitely one of my favorite things.
x2. Some scenes felt too cheerful and bright because of the orange palettes and didn't quite mesh with the epic darkness you had throughout.

Other than that, it was really awesome and I enjoyed it a LOT! :up: Now I must get back to playing Pokemon X....

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:18 am

AimoAio wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:I REALLY liked this, it had some great transitions and flow going on. I actually think it could have done with a tad more effects/color correcting, because Pokemon is such a bright and colorful series and some of those untouched scenes kind of clashed with the rest of the footage, which was more subdued. I love that you used all the different aspects from Pokemon, the anime, BW2, Origins. Aaaah, Pokemon taken seriously is definitely one of my favorite things.
x2. Some scenes felt too cheerful and bright because of the orange palettes and didn't quite mesh with the epic darkness you had throughout.

Other than that, it was really awesome and I enjoyed it a LOT! :up: Now I must get back to playing Pokemon X....
Yeah, actually I didn't considere that, feels like a big contrast
between music and dark scenes like Keldeo vs Kyurem. Urgh!!

Oh you lucky guys, I couldn't buy my Pokemon Y because
I got sick and all my money was gone with that xd

EllipseIris
Org Profile

Post by EllipseIris » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:37 am

:D
I think I have more first reactions like
- POKEMON!!
- that song!!
- that editing!!
- that editing style!!

and some seconds like
- so retro *.*
- nice flow!
- who edits with pokemon nowdays seriously? O_o

and third one, too,
- faith in editing restored

why? because you have just pulled a great amv with a source that no one approves when we are talking about editing. I had this retro feeling with this song, like it was done like a few years ago, which is great!
though, maybe it was a bit long, since it didnt really show any story, or at least I could not recognize, and pure action is a bit dull for long time. The beginning was great, then it went a bit overcrowded requireing less attention, then another amazing part came, then it went down again, and the end was amazing again.
Its obvious hat you had a lot of work with it and I respect it.
great job Farm! :)

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:56 am

EllipseIris wrote::D
I think I have more first reactions like
- POKEMON!!
- that song!!
- that editing!!
- that editing style!!

and some seconds like
- so retro *.*
- nice flow!
- who edits with pokemon nowdays seriously? O_o

and third one, too,
- faith in editing restored

why? because you have just pulled a great amv with a source that no one approves when we are talking about editing. I had this retro feeling with this song, like it was done like a few years ago, which is great!
though, maybe it was a bit long, since it didnt really show any story, or at least I could not recognize, and pure action is a bit dull for long time. The beginning was great, then it went a bit overcrowded requireing less attention, then another amazing part came, then it went down again, and the end was amazing again.
Its obvious hat you had a lot of work with it and I respect it.
great job Farm! :)

What a great comment! :O THanks a lot!
About what you said in the end; I'm not interested in concepts and showing stories or something,
I just edit what I want how I want, I mean I'm just doing new stuff, I dont like
deep things anymore, the intention is just to let anyone to have fun with it

Thanks!!

Cour
Org Profile

Post by Cour » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Wow, son muy pocos los amvs de pokemon y mas uno tan bueno como este :D, simplemente me encanto. Excelente trabajo, que nostalgia me dio al ver este video :') :up:
Hablas español verdad? XD
AimoAio wrote:
x2.
x3.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”