[AuN Studios] Anohana ~ Guide You Home

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SacredArrow18
Org Profile

[AuN Studios] Anohana ~ Guide You Home

Post by SacredArrow18 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:19 am

Here is another music video from me a.k.a SacredArrow18. I wanted to make a music video with Anohana ~ The Flower We Saw That Day and thought that this song would be the perfect fit. I think this series was sad and so I tried to portray that sadness into this video since the song itself is sad. It's about losing someone and not being able to replace them. You can only remember the good times you had during the time you had with that person. This is dedicated to anyone who has a lost a loved one, a friend, or a family member that they were really close to. So I hope you all enjoy this video! I loved making this video, although yeah AuN Studios had put a group video together with this song, but I loved this song and wanted to make a music video with myself. This anime was the only anime that came to mind when I heard this song.

ENJOY!

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Re: [AuN Studios] Anohana ~ Guide You Home

Post by Chiiisus » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:45 pm

I can see the atmosphere and feelings that you were going for but like your last upload I think there is a bit too many black fades. I also liked your scene selection throughout the video. :3

This is my separate personal opinion, I can't help but think about the group project we made for Magnus and therefore I couldn't appreciate it quite as much because it holds a special meaning to me. :sweat:
Rawr desu <3

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Re: [AuN Studios] Anohana ~ Guide You Home

Post by Niwa » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:22 pm

I quite liked the scene selection on most parts, the editing itself was a bit choppy on the faster parts. I would also suggest watching out for the frame blendings for future projects, since they were visible throughout the entire video. As for the overall feel of the video, I couldn't help but think of the project we did for Magnus and how much this song means for me, so in the end I couldn't really connect myself to this one.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”