[madaraxD] Machiavellian Music - Quickening SemiFinal

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

[madaraxD] Machiavellian Music - Quickening SemiFinal

Post by [madaraxD] » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:44 am

YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKIInBxJbeU

So yeah.. |:> here is my video for The Quickening semifinal. This song was really out of my confort zone but im satisfied with the final result.
The idea is simple, i tried to show the ¨dark side¨ of being an artist (having people putting pressure on you, stress, problems at house etc). Almost all were made in one night without sleep (like..7-8 hours) the harder part was search scenes :sweat: and make look the main anime ¨dark¨ since its..ecchi xD. Enjoy!
Last edited by [madaraxD] on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Re: [madaraxD] Machiavellian Music - Quickening SemiFinal

Post by Niwa » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:42 pm

I think I've already told most of my thoughts of this video. The beginning was promising since it showed a different perspective of the song. As soon as the fast part kicks in, I was just confused of what was going on and how that was related to your concept at all, but seeing your description now, it made more sense. I just think that most of the transitions and effects were unnecessary and didn't add anything to your concept in the end. Song cuts were sudden like at (01:12,01:53) and kinda breaks the mood at one point. For me, it looked more like an experimental project, in my opinion.

Overall, good job and keep it up!

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:31 am

Niwa wrote:I think I've already told most of my thoughts of this video. The beginning was promising since it showed a different perspective of the song. As soon as the fast part kicks in, I was just confused of what was going on and how that was related to your concept at all, but seeing your description now, it made more sense. I just think that most of the transitions and effects were unnecessary and didn't add anything to your concept in the end. Song cuts were sudden like at (01:12,01:53) and kinda breaks the mood at one point. For me, it looked more like an experimental project, in my opinion.

Overall, good job and keep it up!
Thanks for the comment :up: i already answered you on skype, agree with what you said, i usually dont like..¨simple¨ things and after complete my timeline without effects the videos looks a bit empty so i added somethings to make it more interesting to watch, and:
Niwa wrote: Song cuts were sudden like at (01:12,01:53)
I didnt made cuts there!xD but thanks for the critic again, i really apreciate it :up:

HaydenST
Org Profile

Post by HaydenST » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:50 am

good :up:

Cour
Org Profile

Post by Cour » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:04 pm

The beginning was very good, had a good fluidity of the meaning of the video, but when I started the fast was easy to get lost in the video, some of the effects and lighting were not so necessary, but overall is a great job
:up: :up:

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:10 am

HaydenST wrote:good :up:
ngrfgt OP :up:
sinokiii wrote:The beginning was very good, had a good fluidity of the meaning of the video, but when I started the fast was easy to get lost in the video, some of the effects and lighting were not so necessary, but overall is a great job
:up: :up:
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/ ... ot_bad.png
Thanks for your comment! glad you like it <3

Kratos300123GoW
Org Profile

Post by Kratos300123GoW » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:51 am

Good Stuff :up: :up:

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Kratos300123GoW wrote:Good Stuff :up: :up:
Thanks for your comment dude!

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:45 pm

I wasn't quite sure what was going on, thought was more on the horror/ psychedelic part than anything else but good =3

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”