[Draga-STK] ~QuickShot~ Japan Expo 2013 CDC

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[Draga-STK] ~QuickShot~ Japan Expo 2013 CDC

Postby Draga » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:22 am

Yo ! This was a quick project i did in 5 days for the Japan Expo 2013 ( that's why i called it QuickShot )

I planned to make a BIG project ( a crossover ) and i even began it , but i canceled it because i said that i won't make it in time ( i was really busy ) so i said that i won't participate this year but they extended the deadline so i wanted to make something because i really wanted
to participate , for the first time , so finally , this came out.

The main problem that i had was the sources , i wanted to use some new scenes to change from other action AMVs and NO! IT'S NOT FULL OPENING !!!! There are a lot of openings yes but i used a lot of episodes too ( lol i even downloaded 12 episodes and i finally i found only one good scene (Anime : haiyore , the scene : 01:21 and this is only one of the cases) ! i was downloading and meanwhile editing with what i have so it was the mess in the timeline , but the result isn't that bad ^^

Anyway , i was selected in the JE list ( 42 selected editors) but i wasn't selected
in the main list ( the 26 first ) , i was only in the (coup de coeur=in french) it's like
the favorites if you want , i don't find the name in english xD
I'll make a BIG project next year ( i hope) , otherwise i won't send anything ^^ , I hope you'll like this a little...at least...T_T

Two fails about the AMV : The song cut at 00:17 and the flare that i forgot to put on the second scene at 02:16 , i was in a hurry and i forgot to correct that lol , i send my AMV at 00:05 (the day of the deadline , late by 5 min xD)

Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/0jwo2 ... ckShot.mp4

FB Page : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Draga/270109299722156

Draga

Return to AMV Announcements