Nod Factor (A Hip-Hop Nod Worthy AMV?)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Nod Factor (A Hip-Hop Nod Worthy AMV?)

Postby FeelNoPain » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Video:
Category: Action
Anime: Sword of the Stranger, Afro Samurai (series/film), Cowboy Bebop (series/film), Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal, Samurai Champloo
Song: The Nod Factor
Artist: Mad Skillz
Creator: RenegadeAMV
FeelNoPain

Re: Nod Factor (A Hip-Hop Nod Worthy AMV?)

Postby AimoAio » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Woah that was monotonously fast, I had trouble following the whole way through because I just couldn't keep up with the pacing. :amv: It would have been nice if you slowed it down at parts. I also didn't really like many of the short crossfades since they reduced the impact of the scenes than if you were to use a hard cut but well I'm no expert when it comes to these kind of AMVs so I can't offer much useful critique. Though the AMV did have quite a nice mood to it and you had some nice sync in areas, 1:14 was pretty cool too. Not bad. :up:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Return to AMV Announcements