[AMV] "SAO" ◕‿◕

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[AMV] "SAO" ◕‿◕

Postby xtakiren » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Ok, so here's a new AMV I just made...my first FULL one at that |:>
Annnnd, yea, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! :DD

-Kiyo :aimkissyface:
xtakiren

Re: [AMV] "SAO" ◕‿◕

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:18 am

I liked this. :) Had a good pace to it, and was just a really nice concept. Had a nice mood about it too.

Visually speaking, the watermark is a big nono. :nono: Next time, try cropping it out. The footage was a tad pixelated and had some blurred lines about it. The additional overlayed images of Asuna were also very pixelated or weren't properly feathered to keep the straight lines out.

Editing wise, the flashing white lights around 1:40 felt a bit out of place, and some of the transitions really bobbed around scene-wise and were really harsh.

I was also a little confused about the ending. I'd followed the altered storyline up to that point, but felt a bit off then.

Still, I dug it.
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Return to AMV Announcements