New Editor Here! My recent created work from Jan 31 to Feb 6

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

New Editor Here! My recent created work from Jan 31 to Feb 6

Postby jokerlinks » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:15 am

Hi, I'm totally new at amv's and only started making them this year which is basically 1 month ago.
I've been using every free editing program I could from windows live movie maker, lightworks, and finally settling on videopad ^^

These three I created using videopad I hope you enjoy it and maybe I get some good feedback and check out my older videos which I created on diff programs ^^

-Edit Thank You Kariudo for showing me how to use the vidid setup ^^

-Second Edit I'm gonna just post my other videos here because I never announced them and they were pretty decent O_o
Also Note These were created using Windows Live Movie Maker, which has no timeline and caused a ton of hair pulling and MATH X_X

This was my first amv ever using windows live movie maker, so please forgive me in two areas that comes off kinda cheesy

Yea, I believe I was a bit high or something but yea totally left field

Out the closet GMV
Last edited by jokerlinks on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
jokerlinks

Re: New Editor Here! My recent created work from Jan 31 to F

Postby Kariudo » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:15 am

and here are the catalog entries:

For future reference, you can post video details like that by using the vidid tag (a nifty piece of custom bbcode you can use here). Just put the video's id number (the very last part of the url for your video's information page) in between the tags like so
Code: Select all
[vidid]190869[/vidid]
and our system takes care of the rest!
ImageImage
Kariudo
Twilight prince

Re: New Editor Here! My recent created work from Jan 31 to F

Postby jokerlinks » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:45 am

Thank you ^^
jokerlinks

Return to AMV Announcements