[CDVV IC] Armistice - [SeNniN - Team ZephyrStar]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SeNniN
Org Profile

[CDVV IC] Armistice - [SeNniN - Team ZephyrStar]

Post by SeNniN » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:30 pm

YouTube Link

Here's my entry for Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef.

Decided to do something different, and not sure how, but I some how managed to pull this off within 2 days.
This is completely different from what I usually edit, but I took the challenged and tried my best.
Let me know what you guys think. =]

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: [CDVV IC] Armistice - [SeNniN - Team ZephyrStar]

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:44 am

I like it :up:

SeNniN
Org Profile

Post by SeNniN » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:31 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:I like it :up:
Thanks. Glad you liked it. :]

SeNniN
Org Profile

Post by SeNniN » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Lalalalalaa.:p

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Shameless self bumping is shameless (and I totally prohibit it :nono: ), so I'll just share my thoughts. It's... what you would expect to see from an AMV using Bakemonogatari :P Nothing special, nothing we've never seen before, but nicely edited nonetheless. :up: You should really get back to your original projects, with all the time you need and the usual cool music you use! :D

SeNniN
Org Profile

Post by SeNniN » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Animated wrote:Shameless self bumping is shameless (and I totally prohibit it :nono: ), so I'll just share my thoughts. It's... what you would expect to see from an AMV using Bakemonogatari :P Nothing special, nothing we've never seen before, but nicely edited nonetheless. :up: You should really get back to your original projects, with all the time you need and the usual cool music you use! :D
I never bump, but right after I posted it was pushed down by all the new entries, and I was eagerly waiting for some feedback. Thanks for your feedback. And ye I'm working on it dude. :/

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”