THE FRONT LINES [AWA Expo Best Manga Video]

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Re: THE FRONT LINES [AWA Expo Best Manga Video]

Postby kireblue » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:05 pm

I had never seen a manga vid edited like this. You did a really good Job at animating the fight scenes. Everything looked really natural. Congrats on winning |:>
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
kireblue

Postby BecauseImBored1 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:50 pm

kireblue wrote:I had never seen a manga vid edited like this. You did a really good Job at animating the fight scenes. Everything looked really natural. Congrats on winning |:>

THANKS!!! :)
BecauseImBored1

Postby Shin-AMV » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:46 am

Snice. I remember watching this and being impressed when it was on youtube for a contest I was judging before the sound got disabled.
Shin-AMV

Postby Hikado95 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:50 am

To create a story with "SV" manga it is a little difficult, in my own opinion I miss you a little more technique in transactions, the typography is good and I do not complain of this. :wink:
Hikado95

Postby AimoAio » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:27 am

I didn't like the overlay text ontop of the images or the lyrics in the speech bubbles. It's not like they were badly done (well a few didn't quite fit) but because you had such excellent scene choices that adding the text felt redundant. Your scans alone would have been able to convey your story perfectly, especially because you did an awesome job at animating the scans themselves to make it realistic. Still it was nice, I like it. :up:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby BecauseImBored1 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:41 pm

AimoAio wrote:I didn't like the overlay text ontop of the images or the lyrics in the speech bubbles. It's not like they were badly done (well a few didn't quite fit) but because you had such excellent scene choices that adding the text felt redundant. Your scans alone would have been able to convey your story perfectly, especially because you did an awesome job at animating the scans themselves to make it realistic. Still it was nice, I like it. :up:

Noted :D Thanks for you're feed back ^^ I will not use text in my next mmv
BecauseImBored1

Return to AMV Announcements