Illegales Video

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Illegales Video

Postby Bauzi » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:53 am

"They whish I would be one of those many naive consumers."

It feels like a long long time since I've posted my last major release here on the forums! I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do :up:

This video is all about pirating vs. police force. The whole fandom origin lies in pirating material. AMVing is often all about it. Does it make us to some sort of illegal fans? Yes we do pirate stuff, but we also invest a shitload of money into gear, software, dvds and blurays. We are your hardcore fans after all! Do we really deserve to be treaten like mass murderers? That's what this video is all about.

YouTube link (It got busted on YT)
Vimeo Link
Skydrive (Alternate videoformats)
Last edited by Bauzi on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bauzi

Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)

Re: Illegales Video

Postby Animated » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:03 am

...You wouldn't download an AMV :amv:

Great job combining reality with fiction - someone had to do this. One of the few videos with mostly straightcuts that i thoroughly enjoyed :up: Welcome back Bauzi!
Animated
Drama Text Cop

Postby Kevmaster » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:48 am

Just two words: ABSOLUT GENIAL.

Great and original concept, executed in the best way possible. Wirklich schade, dass der Großteil der Community kein Deutsch kann. Für mich hat das Video aber eingeschlagen wie ne Bombe. ;)
Danke!
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Jeff » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:56 am

I really like the concept and editing. It all went really well with each other.
Jeff

Postby ProjectBarcodeError » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:16 pm

interesting. some scenes were quite statics/lacking flow, but the concept was nice.
ProjectBarcodeError

Postby kyle_m » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:06 am

nicely done. pity i cant understand german well but got the idea without reading desc really. always a pleasure to watch an amv that's mirroring the real life somehow
kyle_m

Postby Bauzi » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Thx for the comments so far! I'm especially happy for Kev's comment. He is my target audience since he fully understands the lyrics. I don't think that I will put out a version with subtitles in English. It would feel forced for me and takes away so much from the actual flow of the vid. There is no need to justify the video to everybody ;D

The AMV got busted on YouTube. First it was a world wide ban. Well from that on it was kinda pointless to keep it up there. So I tried with a Fair Use Claim. It got rejected, the video removed and I got a full strike on my account. To anyone with similar problems: Don't try it. Banning it worldwide could be their way of saying: "Hey... we need some time to watch it first.". An AMV from a close friend got unbanned from a worldwide ban and he took no actions at all.

Eitherway I see censorship in the claims of UMG. There are plenty of other videos with the same song that got way more clicks and attention. My video just underlined the lyrics of the song, which are a very heavy critic on the media industry. Maybe they didn't want my voice to be heard. Maybe that's why they removed it from YouTube.

Lucky me: There are of course many other streaming sites and a-m-v.org. It shows me that a-m-v.org is still relevant for AMV exchange after all. All hail the org! Links to Vimeo are in the video description and the first post. Cheers!
Bauzi

Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)

Postby blaksun » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Late me just repeat wot i say on YT (or not :þ )
This is Awesome |:>
i gave it 5\5
the way you edit in the logo is just brindled :up:
(save to H.D)
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)
blaksun

Return to AMV Announcements