Project Daisōtō: A Tribute to King Bradley

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Lynkthebadman
Org Profile

Project Daisōtō: A Tribute to King Bradley

Post by Lynkthebadman » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:55 am

Video: Project Daisōtō: A Tribute to King Bradley
Category: Action
Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Song: Warrior
Artist: Disturbed
Creator: Lynkthebadman

Hello
Just wanted to say im new here and this is my second Attempt at an AMV ever. Would love to know what you guys think any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated please and thank you in advance

sholin360
Org Profile

Re: Project Daisōtō: A Tribute to King Bradley

Post by sholin360 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:34 am

Well this is quite good to be your second. Well, but one of the issue is that lots of clips are stretched out too long, try to make a effect or a transition at a beat or something ^^. Also another issue is lip flapping (I just learnt this word xD), where the character's mouths are moving but a lot of times they aren't matching with the lyrics etc. There were some parts that matched quite well like at 2:43 : DDD Another thing is that the speed of the battle didn't match with the song in many cases. 1:26 was a good match but after that... not so much. You should look at Corsair's tutorial on quick masks on Youtube (search corsairamv quick masks), this can make your amv a lot smoother. You seemed to be trying to match the beats with the battle at times, and that's great but as I said, in many cases it didn't fit. Sorry if I sound harsh ^^. Although you have room for improvement (I'm still a noob though), this is your 2nd amv so overall, it wasn't that bad :D.

Lynkthebadman
Org Profile

Post by Lynkthebadman » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:06 am

Thanks For Your Reply ill looking to all u have said and make the necessary adjustments in my next attempt

Lynkthebadman
Org Profile

Post by Lynkthebadman » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:07 am

Thanks For Your Reply ill looking to all u have said and make the necessary adjustments in my next attempt

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”