Hagaren

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
XIII
Org Profile

Hagaren

Post by XIII » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:13 am

Fullmetal Alchemist is my favourite story so far, this amv is not intended to follow the story of the series, but rather serve as my primary tribute to the ingenious piece of art that is Fullmetal Alchemist.

"Hagaren" is the universal abreviation for Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (Fullmetal Alchemist).

Akross page Youtube link Screenshots

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Re: Hagaren

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Nice. It hit all the right beats and was enjoyable to watch :D

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Not bad. I like some of the nifty transitions you put in there. However, your clip selection was a little bit heavy with close-up and mid-range shots of faces. I would've liked to see more wide shots of the fighting and such that was going on to get really get into the action parts of the video. Good job regardless though.

Brakus
Org Profile

Post by Brakus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:47 am

Fullmetal Alchemist is my favourite story so far, this amv is not intended to follow the story of the series, but rather serve as my primary tribute to the ingenious piece of art that is Fullmetal Alchemist.
Nice action driven video. Good song choice, considering that it was used as the 4th OP of the original series. Good pacing, and absolutely no silly scenes included in the video, which makes FMAB look more badass. And this is from someone who prefers the original series to the newer one.
"Hagaren" is the universal abreviation for Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (Fullmetal Alchemist).
Funny, I always thought it was "FMA". (Then again, since the English title always appeared under the Japanese title in both versions, both are correct.) :)
~BRAKUS~
Otakon AMV Theater staff

"Oh, leggings. That's right, everyone in this country wears them. Do I have to?"
-- Rider (Iskander), Fate/Zero

Vanity
Org Profile

Post by Vanity » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:56 am

Really enjoyed this :up: ...also a fan of "Inner Demons"

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:20 am

Very enjoyable Good job :up: