Burn My Shadow

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

Burn My Shadow

Post by Azexous » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:10 am

Video: Burn my Shadow
Preview: Burn My Shadow (Preview)
Category: Action, Character Profile
Anime: Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
Song: Burn my Shadow
Artist: UNKLE
Editor: MentalTsui
YouTube Link: YouTube - [Uchiha Itachi] Burn my Shadow

Never tried posting a video of mine here, for most of my videos are crap. I hope you don't die as you watch this.
About vid: This took 3 days to edit. It's terribly rushed. Simply tried new things in Vegas. Enjoyable to edit but funny to watch as the flaws are innumerable here.
I hope you somewhat enjoy it. :]

Elerye
Org Profile

Re: Burn My Shadow

Post by Elerye » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:23 am

I love it so so much! In my opinion you did an awesome job <3 <3 <3

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:59 am

PSSSST. You can have all that info typed out for you by using this code:

Code: Select all

[vidid]187787[/vidid]
So that it comes out just as such:

The video itself? It was a pretty unique song for Naruto. I didn't care for the zooms and pans in the opening sequence of the AMV, and some of the parts in the first chorus were a tad slow.

Other than those two minor complaints, I liked it. It was a great profile video for itachi that really shows his inner self well. that LAST scene was also fantastic. :3

I approve. :up:

Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Elerye wrote:I love it so so much! In my opinion you did an awesome job <3 <3 <3
Thanks, Slaggy. <3<3
CodeZTM wrote:PSSSST. You can have all that info typed out for you by using this code:

Code: Select all

[vidid]187787[/vidid]
So that it comes out just as such:

The video itself? It was a pretty unique song for Naruto. I didn't care for the zooms and pans in the opening sequence of the AMV, and some of the parts in the first chorus were a tad slow.

Other than those two minor complaints, I liked it. It was a great profile video for itachi that really shows his inner self well. that LAST scene was also fantastic. :3

I approve. :up:
Oh dammit! I died over here for nothing! D: Thanks for the info though. :'D
Thanks for opinion though!

Kairih
Org Profile

Post by Kairih » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:16 am

I loved it dear :3 It's really amazing, nice story here, nice pacing... good job!

Azexous
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Kairih wrote:I loved it dear :3 It's really amazing, nice story here, nice pacing... good job!
Thanks Guilia! Glad you liked it :]

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”