The Quickening Round BHAAAAY

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Centurione
Org Profile

The Quickening Round BHAAAAY

Post by Centurione » Wed May 09, 2012 2:53 pm

God, save me from dubstep.

Nyahaha, so this is my entry for the first round. Nothing original/interesting. Dubstep is sooo not my cup of tea! But I'm quite glad with the outcome. I could do better, but this is what I'm presenting you. Hope you're gonna enjoy it!

The title: after the first round has started I was coming back home with a bus at night. I had nothing better to do for this 7 hours so I was trying to think of something for the Quickening. So i was sitting with my headphones on and after some time my ears started to hurt so badly! (I was listening at like 35% volume!). So I thought that would be a suitable title^^.

:dino: :dino: for everyone
Last edited by Centurione on Wed May 09, 2012 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kairih
Org Profile

Re: The Quickening Round BHAAAAY

Post by Kairih » Wed May 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Ohhh, good job :) I think you've done a really good job! I like some effects and I know it's not easy to make bakemonogatari looks fine with dubstep.
So nice job! :up:
Good luck in first round (yay, we're against each other xD)

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Thu May 10, 2012 5:58 am

Kairih wrote:Ohhh, good job :) I think you've done a really good job! I like some effects and I know it's not easy to make bakemonogatari looks fine with dubstep.
So nice job! :up:
Good luck in first round (yay, we're against each other xD)
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I wasn't sure about the effects while editing but now I guess I'm quite ok with these :D

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Thu May 10, 2012 7:12 am

After so many watches i don't know what to think about this now XD.
Anyway good luck !
:dino:
Still better than that MMO.

Kousaka
Org Profile

Post by Kousaka » Thu May 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Is that TV Simulator? Finally someone who can use that effect without hurting my eyes.
Anyway, this was amazing! The effects really matched. Good luck!
- used to be iCardioidAMV/Cardioid (decided to hang it up and start anew)

schen
Org Profile

Post by schen » Fri May 11, 2012 6:02 am

Excellent job! Really ^^

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Fri May 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Milk Or Life! wrote:After so many watches i don't know what to think about this now XD.
x2, is not bad but its hard say something about it xD, some scenes are too much speeded up for me , but anyway nice job :up:

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Sat May 12, 2012 3:51 am

I liked it. :up: I think it would have had a little more overall impact if the color kicked back in sooner, 1:30 black and white is a little long and starts to get a little drab. Maybe that's just my technicolor elitism showing through though. <.< :bear:

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Sat May 12, 2012 10:02 am

Milk Or Life! wrote:After so many watches i don't know what to think about this now XD.
Anyway good luck !
:dino:
[madaraxD] wrote:
x2, is not bad but its hard say something about it xD, some scenes are too much speeded up for me , but anyway nice job :up:
Actually it's quite the same for me at the moment I have no idea what to think about it^^. Thanks!
schen wrote:Excellent job! Really ^^
Thanks, Schen, I'm glad^^
iCardioidAMV wrote:Is that TV Simulator? Finally someone who can use that effect without hurting my eyes.
Anyway, this was amazing! The effects really matched. Good luck!
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I wasn't sure about the effects, though. Even now I am not :D Some people like them some don't. Anyway, it's awesome you liked them :D
Shin-AMV wrote:I liked it. :up: I think it would have had a little more overall impact if the color kicked back in sooner, 1:30 black and white is a little long and starts to get a little drab. Maybe that's just my technicolor elitism showing through though. <.< :bear:
At the beginning I was planning to make the whole vid black'n'white but it was far too boring even after first minute :D. But that was too late to change the song order (don't know how to call that^^) as I've had some latter parts done. But I'm glad you enjoyed it, really means a lot to me :)

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun May 13, 2012 3:08 am

What Shin Said. :P

I'll say that my favorite synch was when you did the spinning wheel with the numbers when the girl was singing: "Sa-sa-sa-sa-salsa on my balls, boys". I wasn't a huge fan of the other lip synch when the purple haired girl did it. :3

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”