[AMV]My Sassy Girl(s)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
cheeseharry
Org Profile

[AMV]My Sassy Girl(s)

Post by cheeseharry » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:30 am

S.A. Robert
Org Profile

Re: [AMV]My Sassy Girl(s)

Post by S.A. Robert » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:40 am

Nice :up:

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:18 am

Did you win? i saw it on bilibili 2 weeks ago...i thought it was the best one at least :P gj

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:34 am

Yes! :up: Awesome AMV

cheeseharry
Org Profile

Post by cheeseharry » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:31 am

AceD wrote:Did you win? i saw it on bilibili 2 weeks ago...i thought it was the best one at least :P gj
It's made for bilibili's Chinese New Year celebration on 22.Jan,and I posted it alone two weeks ago,it fortunately scored the highest marks over that week.Thx for your attention~
By the way,I saw several Chinese editor's M@Ds you posted on AMVNews,so may I know whether you are living in China?

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:50 am

cheeseharry wrote:
AceD wrote:Did you win? i saw it on bilibili 2 weeks ago...i thought it was the best one at least :P gj
It's made for bilibili's Chinese New Year celebration on 22.Jan,and I posted it alone two weeks ago,it fortunately scored the highest marks over that week.Thx for your attention~
By the way,I saw several Chinese editor's M@Ds you posted on AMVNews,so may I know whether you are living in China?
No i live in England, i just visit sites like bilibili, sakuramai, flsnow...quite a lot, there's many good Chinese editors :ying:

cheeseharry
Org Profile

Post by cheeseharry » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:24 am

AceD wrote:
cheeseharry wrote:
No i live in England, i just visit sites like bilibili, sakuramai, flsnow...quite a lot, there's many good Chinese editors :ying:
Ha~Chinese characters are quite hard to foreigners,let alone the more flexible Internet language,it's amazing that you can define those forums and download M@Ds~
I'm quite familiar with the members of SKM Rl and FL,it could be a great appreciation if I tell them they have drew an International attention~ :D
Still great thx for your preference for Chinese editor's MAD.
I've also posted this AMV on AMVNews today,seems Russians are kinda fond of it.Now I know my sweat is not in vain~Hope you could find the pleasure of AMV yourself

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Those were some really cool and neat effects there. :up: Also great transitions and a nice solid pacing, just awesome in general. |:>
Spoiler :
Bloody Sister, Bloody Tiger, Bloody Leader. Haha. XD :rofl:

Kairih
Org Profile

Post by Kairih » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Cool! I really liked it :up:

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:22 pm