Top Dawg: A Tribute to Whitebeard

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Top Dawg: A Tribute to Whitebeard

Postby Phantasmagoriat » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:33 am

Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Galactic Escape"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."
Phantasmagoriat

Re: Top Dawg: A Tribute to Whitebeard

Postby gotegenks » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:38 pm

ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit

red hot motherfuckin chili peppers.

i hate like every one piece video i've ever seen besides a few...god i'm scared. -watch-

EDIT: i have to say, wasn't a big fan of this. the light rays and glowing crap just ruined it all for me, made it hard to see what was happening and were just distracting. i think if those had been toned down to the max, then this could've been pretty great! but then there's that last song cut....

well it was still probly the 3rd best one piece video i've ever seen, so good job :rofl:
gotegenks

Re: Top Dawg: A Tribute to Whitebeard

Postby Cross/fade » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:58 am

Red Hot Chili Peppers are always welcomed. It was ok. It was edited well but I have agree with gote about those sparkles.They were a bit too intense.
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3

Return to AMV Announcements