Don't Forget Me...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
spk1983
Org Profile

Don't Forget Me...

Post by spk1983 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:34 am

Like/hate/burn it, all comments are welcome. :)

InsaneWaya
Org Profile

Re: Don't Forget Me...

Post by InsaneWaya » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Personal thing here but i despise this song(cuz i hear it at work like 5 times a day) but it flowed pretty well but you had some moments that had some transitions that didnt really fit with the rest and some of the cc looked odd but not bad O:
Looking for beta testers!

Kairih
Org Profile

Post by Kairih » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:50 am

Aww <3 I love this movie, and find good video about it is always a pleasure for me. :)
Well done!

spk1983
Org Profile

Post by spk1983 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:24 pm

@InsaneWaya: I figured some of the transitions might not have fit, but I did want to try to do something other than the usual crossfade. No worries on the despising of the song, I was a bit concerned about using such a 'popular' song...and I'm kinda sick of hearing it now myself after making this video. XD

@Kairih: Thank you for enjoying it. :)

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:10 pm

not too original, but it was pretty smooth stuff, not bad, the little circle blurr effect and those intense light rays didn't seem to fit though.

spk1983
Org Profile

Post by spk1983 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Thank you for your views gote, I know it wasn't original but hey, I heard the song, the anime immediately came to mind, and then I started to warp the song a bit and eventually came out with....this. Once people like the flow of the video, that's my main concern.

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:20 am

Really loved this <3
Think the song and anime fit pretty well. And I enjoyed the circle blur effect, thought it put something more into it.

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:36 pm

I'm not sure whether I like or dislike this song. I guess I've just heard it on the radio at work too many times :S

Anyway, it was a pretty nice video. I'm afraid nothing too special though. I also liked the circle blur effects and the sharp cuts worked surprisingly well. However, there was way too much discontinuation in the order of clips, which didn't really keep it together well. I don't mean you should have gone with a strict linear narrative but some kind of a composition of small "scenes" with the same settings would have been great.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”