[AWA Pro] Perfect Day

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[AWA Pro] Perfect Day

Postby AimoAio » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:12 am

I get the feeling the poster is better than the actual video...ohwell. Enjoy anyway. :asd:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Re: [AWA Pro] Perfect Day

Postby TritioAFB » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:50 pm

We have to see the video first :sweat:
Let's see what is it about. I was wondering where your entry for Pro was
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld

Postby Niwa » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:20 pm

The boss personal favourite so far :up: enjoyed every single beta I've received, and it always left me a smile.

Great work, Secretary Pancake! :3 (boss sings)

You better come by during new year! :o (the cheese and I demands a Pancake)
Niwa
Cake Addiction

Postby ibabrak » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Yay Bungaku Shojou vid from Aimo... I really liked it. I can't say I've seen a lot of BS amvs but this one seemed to differ from the rest. :)

Good job. :)

Offtopic:
And darn! How do you people edit so much... I usually edit for a day. Then I leave it be for like 2-4 weeks sulking about my pc being a piece of crap that have a biig problems with editting 720p and higher footage... Then come back to my project for a day and the rest repeats until it's done.
ImageImage
ibabrak

Postby Emong » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Had some mixed feelings about this one.. On the one hand, such a nice atmosphere build up, but on the other, I would have liked more fades for the first part and a more precise timing for the beat sync in the second part. It looks like you were rushing a bit.

But yea.. :up:
Image Image
Emong
A Damaged Lemon

Postby Shin-AMV » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:24 am

Lovely and adorable :)
Shin-AMV

Postby HydraStar » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:46 am

You're so active at editing :up:
The video is as beautiful as the poster =D very nice and good job.
HydraStar

Postby AimoAio » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 am

TritioAFB wrote:We have to see the video first :sweat:
Let's see what is it about. I was wondering where your entry for Pro was

Don't have your hopes up high thinking it's awesome. :rofl:
Niwa wrote:The boss personal favourite so far :up: enjoyed every single beta I've received, and it always left me a smile.

Great work, Secretary Pancake! :3 (boss sings)

You better come by during new year! :o (the cheese and I demands a Pancake)

Aww I'm glad you enjoyed it so much since it was really something I made quite quickly. And what is this pancake nonsense? Stop eating them, they're unhealthy. :nono:
ibabrak wrote:Yay Bungaku Shojou vid from Aimo... I really liked it. I can't say I've seen a lot of BS amvs but this one seemed to differ from the rest. :)

Offtopic:
And darn! How do you people edit so much... I usually edit for a day. Then I leave it be for like 2-4 weeks sulking about my pc being a piece of crap that have a biig problems with editting 720p and higher footage... Then come back to my project for a day and the rest repeats until it's done.

Yeah...it's not a really popular source. I think I've only seen 1 AMV with it that I actually like. XD (And no it's not mines.) Haha, the only time I can really edit is during my summer holidays. :( When I started back at uni, I barely had any time(and strength) to edit LOL. So won't really be seeing any new videos from me until December probably.
Emong wrote:Had some mixed feelings about this one.. On the one hand, such a nice atmosphere build up, but on the other, I would have liked more fades for the first part and a more precise timing for the beat sync in the second part. It looks like you were rushing a bit.

But yea.. :up:

Yeah. I had quite alot of stuff to edit in the first part on the final day of the deadline. :rofl:
Shin-AMV wrote:Lovely and adorable :)

Thank you! <3
HydraStar wrote:You're so active at editing :up:
The video is as beautiful as the poster =D very nice and good job.

I edit too much I think... :uhoh: But thanks for enjoying it! ^^
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby Tearx » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:21 pm

I have never seen this show so what I got from this video was; she totally liked him and he totally saw a girl jump off the building and she totally dug him still. :dino:

Editing was well done, but just needed some work on the story you were trying to depict x]
I love Supercell... @_@

Also, The dude in the poster isn't checking her butt out. GJ :up: :3
Tearx
The Malicious Feline

Postby lloyd9988 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:32 am

AimoAio wrote:
ibabrak wrote:Yay Bungaku Shojou vid from Aimo... I really liked it. I can't say I've seen a lot of BS amvs but this one seemed to differ from the rest. :)

Offtopic:

Yeah...it's not a really popular source. I think I've only seen 1 AMV with it that I actually like. XD (And no it's not mines.) Haha, the only time I can really edit is during my summer holidays. :( When I started back at uni, I barely had any time(and strength) to edit LOL. So won't really be seeing any new videos from me until December probably.

Oh, the pain of higher education. :cry: I think I'll sulk for a bit until my tears run dry for the night.

* On topic: Yus!!! A BS video!!! xD :up: Its such a hard source to work with because you only have three episodes and one movie to work with so there's not much room for a sort of unique concept with that anime. I'm glad you didn't really add the kissing scene and you started it off greatly! I felt that the slow part dragged on too long until the drum beat kicked in. Then I was like "Dayum! . . . :amv: " Loved it! :awesome:
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Postby AimoAio » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:17 pm

Tearx wrote:I have never seen this show so what I got from this video was; she totally liked him and he totally saw a girl jump off the building and she totally dug him still. :dino:

Editing was well done, but just needed some work on the story you were trying to depict x]
I love Supercell... @_@

Also, The dude in the poster isn't checking her butt out. GJ :up: :3

LOL. Why you're almost 100% correct about the story. ;) And I think he's had his fair share of butt staring on my Youtube background already....still need to get those cool shades for him to hide it. :uhoh:

lloyd9988 wrote:
AimoAio wrote:

Offtopic:

Oh, the pain of higher education. :cry: I think I'll sulk for a bit until my tears run dry for the night.

* On topic: Yus!!! A BS video!!! xD :up: Its such a hard source to work with because you only have three episodes and one movie to work with so there's not much room for a sort of unique concept with that anime. I'm glad you didn't really add the kissing scene and you started it off greatly! I felt that the slow part dragged on too long until the drum beat kicked in. Then I was like "Dayum! . . . :amv: " Loved it! :awesome:

Haha I lied. I do have another finished video and one partially finished to be announced still. :ying: I'm glad you enjoyed it though. ;) But yes education is a pain ;__; I'm so tired most days I just sit and do nothing. XD
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Return to AMV Announcements