This Concert Fu**s You Up!

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

This Concert Fu**s You Up!

Postby TwilightChrono » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Here you go guys. A new .hack vid for you. A little on the short side, I know, but trust me, it's really worth the watch. I hope you enjoy. Let me know what you guys think. I used a lot of Glint and Starburst and Rays and some Lens Flares and some masks as well, but they are placed well, so you will have to look and find them :) They mesh quite good. I hope you enjoy.

I went with a different editing style than I normally do to kind of mix it up. I combined 2 editing styles in the vid. My normal and that of one I've never tried before: Zoom Transitioning with no fades. Let me know how I did.

As it stands right now, this video is complete. But I can be talked into doing a full version. I really enjoyed playing with this style of editing, so I would like to see how far I could take it.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
TwilightChrono

Re: This Concert Fu**s You Up!

Postby CodeZTM » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:54 pm

I think that you could have personally spent a LITTLE more time on it, especially considering when you actually got the source audio. ;)

But for a quick edit, it was pretty nice. I didn't care much for the Ef/Angel Beats sections myself, since it kind of took away from the experience that .hack was giving us. I also think this is one point where syncing a little more might have done you some justice. At the same time, when the music got REALLY heavy, I think it could have used a little more movement. But your opening bit really drew me in.

I'm also pleasantly surprised that you got it into MP4 though. Pretty nice quality too. :)
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Re: This Concert Fu**s You Up!

Postby TwilightChrono » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:04 am

Totally forgot about this topic. Thanks for the input, Code. I'll be sure to remember it.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
TwilightChrono

Return to AMV Announcements