[Onegai Studios] Divide by Zero

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Onegai
Org Profile

[Onegai Studios] Divide by Zero

Post by Onegai » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:45 pm

It's been awhile (6 years) since I made a "proper AMV", but just didn't want to just let this concept go (I'm sure everybody has had ideas like that). To put the time period in perspective, 2005 was the year that YouTube was founded (whoa).

Anyways, enjoy!
Alan Stoll
Onegai Studios

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: [Onegai Studios] Divide by Zero

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:39 am

I hope I won't be the only one to comment on this video. I know I say that a lot of videos on here are amazing, but this one took me by surprise and I really found this one so unique and great. Quite the unexpected AMV, love to see more. :D

Onegai
Org Profile

Post by Onegai » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:33 am

Don't want to be a self-bumper, but last night a caring viewer shared with me the fact that I botched up the aspect ratio on the video pretty badly on the final export. Whoops! It's a sobering reminder that everybody makes mistakes no matter how experienced they think they might be.

The unexpected upside was discovering how to get the video on YouTube in HD while fixing it. So the indirect YouTube link is pretty much unquestionably the ideal way to view it now.

(PS. Thanks for watching and commenting, lloyd9988!)

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:29 am

It's really nostalgic to see this kind of classic editing again.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:11 am

I am not a fan of this song at all =P but it was a quite enjoyed : )

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”