Fight the Power AMV- Libera me From Hell-FIXED

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Dext3r
Org Profile

Fight the Power AMV- Libera me From Hell-FIXED

Post by Dext3r » Mon May 30, 2011 2:00 pm

This is a AMV that I made from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (and partially Naruto), using Libera me from Hell from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

It premiered at Florida Anime Experience (new convention replacing JACON in Kissimmee, FL; and although I didn't win the AMV contest, apparently I came very close; there was a part near the end when the judges played a random video and had to "debate something" and I asked afterwards and it turned out they were debating between mine and the video that won the "best action" award (which was a Blue Gender video)

The contest was moderated by Jingoro, whom I believe is on these forums somewhere

Feel free to take a look and comment/criticize/berate/etc :P

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=182402

(Sorry for the posting issues, I'm new XP)
Last edited by Dext3r on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dext3r
Org Profile

Re: Fight the Power AMV- Libera me From Hell (FMA: Brotherho

Post by Dext3r » Mon May 30, 2011 2:13 pm

[this post can be deleted]

Vivaldi
Polemic Apologist
Org Profile

Re: Fight the Power AMV- Libera me From Hell-FIXED

Post by Vivaldi » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:19 pm

1: That is a fucking awesome song.

2: I kept laughing whenever the naruto guy came in on the "Row row" parts, don't think I was supposed to though.
<Kenzichu> HAHAHA!!
<Kenzichu> everyone died!

Dext3r
Org Profile

Re: Fight the Power AMV- Libera me From Hell-FIXED

Post by Dext3r » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:21 pm

No, that part was intentionally funny lol

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”