My 2nd AMV

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

My 2nd AMV

Postby fuzzhx » Sat May 14, 2011 7:42 pm

new to the site not sure about the rules or anything, if anyone could help me out thatd be great. but after a while of having no internet i got bored and decided to try out my 2nd AMV. I used Sekirei S2, Gintama Movie, Full Metal Panic TSR, Texhnolize, Soul Eater, and Madoka Magica. Its a bunch of fight scenes set to the Mortal Kombat Theme. All criticism is greatly appreciated. let me know what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y0lnH2RQpQ
fuzzhx

Re: My 2nd AMV

Postby Kariudo » Sat May 14, 2011 10:36 pm

and here's the catalog entry

for future reference, you can do that automagically by using the vidid tag like so
Code: Select all
[vidid]182174[/vidid]

just put the video id in between the vidid tags for the video you want to show. The video id is the part right after the "members_videoinfo.php?v=" on your video information page
ImageImage
Kariudo
Twilight prince

Return to AMV Announcements