New Studio

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Araiak
Org Profile

New Studio

Post by Araiak » Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:17 pm

Hello everyone, I'm just starting up a new group, well ok were not too new, we sent in a amv to Sakuracon last year and missed this years deadline due to hard drive failure *doh!* well anyways, I was just hoping someone could direct me to a free stable server which I could use to serve videos out of.

So if you saw our video last year, the Love Hina Short Skirt Long Jacket video, please give us some feedback, and if you have some free time, feel free to drop by our site, hope fully I will be getting my backup disks back and getting the wonderful *cough* .rm versions of them up on my sites.

Perhaps if a few people found videos they wanted to see, and bugged me to get them up that would happen faster ^_~.

And if you use direct connect see if you can find any, there are a few of mine floating around out there occasionly.

http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/araiak/index.html

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”