Collab With TheMoleski

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
[Black-Ops]
Org Profile

Collab With TheMoleski

Post by [Black-Ops] » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Well just a Collab that a mate of mine and I started up. for a Battle with two Other Editors.
Collab battle idea was made about a month or so ago. We didn't get ourselves started till about last week. Now our video is Finished I am uploading it.

Video by:
TheMoleski and BlackOperationz
Awesome Sauce Studios and Lazy Workz Studios

Direct Download: Widescreen Version
Local Download: 4x3 (I think That's the Size D:) Version Usually the one Everyone Asks For)

DTBKing
Org Profile

Re: Collab With TheMoleski

Post by DTBKing » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:26 am

Being one of the first people to see it i can honestly say that I enjoyed most of it. anime mixes i'm not a fan of but hey. the editing was mostly descent and good song choice. glad to see you back in editing
The Prince of Tributes and king of AMVs

Karusman07
Org Profile

Re: Collab With TheMoleski

Post by Karusman07 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:33 am

Overall it wasn't too bad. I mostly prefered the ending and some of Josh's transitions.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”