Resident Evil 3: Jill's nightmare

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Resident Evil 3: Jill's nightmare

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:36 am

FMS is still alive? OOO
Anyway,a video game music video for a change,featuring Jill Valentine being hunted by every creature of the RE universe.And I mean the good old RE times,when Resident Evil was survival horror and not action...

Poster made in a hurry by a friend while he was at work...^^

Enjoy!!
Last edited by Full Metal Sempai on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ikore
Org Profile

Re: Resident Evil 3: Jill's nightmare

Post by Ikore » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:37 am

good times :)
SING! Never mind the words!!!

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Good stuff. Real creative use of both gameplay and the cutscene footage. :)

Your description said you used fraps to get the footage, so did you use the PC version or the PSX one with an emulator?
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:16 am

Castor Troy wrote:Good stuff. Real creative use of both gameplay and the cutscene footage. :)

Your description said you used fraps to get the footage, so did you use the PC version or the PSX one with an emulator?
Glad you liked it man.I didn't want to use only the cutscenes footage just like every youtube video but I also couldn't make it like I have imagined from the beginning without using some of them.
I used the PC version of the game.Believe it or not,I have never used a PSX or PS2 emulator (and I don't have any of these consoles)... :shock:
I have only used Dolphin in order to play Resident Evil 0,Resident Evil 1 Remake,Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles in my pc. :sweat:
Ikore wrote:good times :)
Indeed.Those were some really good times.Simple,yet addictive gaming...
Thanks for commenting!!

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Full Metal Sempai wrote:Indeed.Those were some really good times.Simple,yet addictive gaming...
Thanks for commenting!!
way cool, running like maniac, anytime you hear "STARS!!!" xD :up: , that´s really missed on the vid :| and I forgot to give you this: :beer:

ScorpionP
Org Profile

Post by ScorpionP » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:18 am

:up: =)

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:07 am

Wait, did I just see a Marko? :O

And cool video there FMS :up:

Jill is still hawt...

ExSphere
Org Profile

Post by ExSphere » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Oh my you just made my day :D Such an excellent idea with a badass ending. This really brought me back, makes me wanna get my playstation working again. It's ashame how the resident evil franchise has gone completely to shame.

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:09 am

ExSphere wrote:Oh my you just made my day :D Such an excellent idea with a badass ending. This really brought me back, makes me wanna get my playstation working again. It's ashame how the resident evil franchise has gone completely to shame.
Damn true.I could never get bored playing old Resident Evil games but with RE4 and RE5 I could never get the same feeling.Messing up with the buttons to avoid rocks coming to you and grappling,zombies being substituted by psycho villagers and maniacs,villains with no brain at all,fighting in broad daylight,Jill becoming blonde (kill me now please...),no typewriter,no badass soundtrack,no STARS,no Tyrants.Give us back the survival horror we loved...

Anyway,enough ranting.Thanks for your comments man,Glad you liked it!!
Niwa wrote:Wait, did I just see a Marko? :O

And cool video there FMS :up:

Jill is still hawt...
My eyes must be tricking me too... :D
Jill is one hell of a babe and also my favorite video game female character. <3
Thankies!!
ScorpionP wrote::up: =)
:bzz: He's alive!! :bzz2:
Ikore wrote:way cool, running like maniac, anytime you hear "STARS!!!" xD :up: , that´s really missed on the vid :| and I forgot to give you this: :beer:
Yeah,running like mad whenever he appeared and then,when he caught you,you would be praying: "Please let me go"
One of the few cases where you prefer an enemy to have a rocket launcher with him than be bare-handed... :D :D
Thanks for the beer,take one :beer: back and also a :pizza: to accompany it with...
As for "STARS",yeah,I could have inserted it somewhere...But I have future plans for it in a joint video-game/anime amv... 8-)

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:09 pm

It´s really funny that a gmv of a zombie game, actually brings dead men back xD

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”