[SGS - Sayco] The Night of the Titans - FSN Trailer

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[SGS - Sayco] The Night of the Titans - FSN Trailer

Postby Sayco » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Hi there after few months :sweat: :)

Any feedbacks are welcome :up:
Sayco

Re: [SGS - Sayco] The Night of the Titans - FSN Trailer

Postby Enigma » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Good video, :up: Loved the simplicity
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid

Postby AimoAio » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Nice syncing :D Simple but really good :up:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby EvaFan » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:33 am

Eh felt a little rough and unconnected to the audio at times but still enjoyed it alot. <3 FSN

4/5
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson
EvaFan

Postby Taite » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:23 am

ogmogmg, trailer!
/ghets

By :21 you had me hooked.
I haven't seen the anime, so it was actually easier for me to watch it. If I had seen the anime, I probably would have had more of an opinion on your anime choice. But I don't, because I don't know how well the two actually fit together.
The background music fits well with your scene selection, however. Nice internal sync; Definitely had that trailer-ish atmosphere. The downside was that there wasn't much dialogue, which I feel would have been more appropriate (that is, if the voices fit the characters well) because It would have been easier to understand the story. But I guess that's just because of the trailer you chose, which is fine. You did very well with what was given in the trailer.
Overall, it was really great. I love trailers a lot, and you pretty much nailed it in my book.
Image Image
Taite

Postby Frezio » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 pm

So good. :up:
But Sayco, you didn't say anything, that you are making a new trailer. no, no, no :nono:
Frezio

Postby Sayco » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:13 am

Enigma wrote:Good video, :up: Loved the simplicity

Yeaah simplicity is a right thing :up: :)

AimoAio wrote:Nice syncing :D Simple but really good :up:

Thank you :)

EvaFan wrote:Eh felt a little rough and unconnected to the audio at times but still enjoyed it alot. <3 FSN

4/5

Only at times ;)! It's a pleasure that you enjoy it :awesome: <3 FSN x2

Taite wrote:ogmogmg, trailer!
/ghets

By :21 you had me hooked. [...] I love trailers a lot, and you pretty much nailed it in my book.

I was thinking about you when I was going to release my video :P cos I remembered that you are trailer maniac :amv: ! :up: thanks for your comment ;)

Frezio wrote:So good. :up:
But Sayco, you didn't say anything, that you are making a new trailer. no, no, no :nono:

So good, So good I got you :P Well I thought that I told you something :P :up: you've got a problem with your memory :P eat more fish :up:
Sayco

Postby kireblue » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:56 am

I thought that this video was ok, but the lack of internal sync was very noticeable. I feel that when you are making a trailer, you should take advantage of as many of the audio's sound effects as possible. Whenever I hear something that sounds like an explosion, but don't see one on screen, my attention gets drawn away from the actual video.
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
kireblue

Postby M'o'l » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:20 pm

pretty much what kireblue said,

lacks some internal and some normal sync in places *actually last one had better sync;P but keep trying tho o:.
GO MAGIC CARP USE SPLASH ATTACK.
M'o'l
Strawberry Pie

Postby Minimoto » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:34 pm

FSN!!! Nice and simple yet effective. Good job.

Robert F. Young wrote:Day Before Yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday a deer, today you.
Minimoto

Postby Sayco » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:14 pm

kireblue wrote:I thought that this video was ok, but the lack of internal sync was very noticeable. I feel that when you are making a trailer, you should take advantage of as many of the audio's sound effects as possible. Whenever I hear something that sounds like an explosion, but don't see one on screen, my attention gets drawn away from the actual video.

Well... I need to disagree with you :) Ok, to be honest I edited almost half of this video without headphones, just using my pc's shitty speakers so there could be possibility to miss some sounds. The problem is that after rendering my video I watched it with quite good headphones and everything works fine... ofc some of the sounds were fitted to my scenes so they could be just similar, not the same like 0:24 when the saber's sword is releasing :) for me it's like a strong wind sound in original vid it was the sound of the water. So all the people has a different schemes of recognizing... but it's not a place to babbling about psychology.
The only sound that i intentionally missed was 0:11-13 to make a feeling that something is near to the character but he still is finding out what is happening
About sync, imo it's a little bit personalized :) you can't say there is lack of it... I just change pace and way of synchronizing, so it's noticeable that there are some fast edited parts and some slowdowns... Maybe my sync isn't perfect but it's not fair to say that it's lack of it.

Summarizing thanks for your attention and writing something about my video :up:

Milk Or Life! wrote:pretty much what kireblue said,

lacks some internal and some normal sync in places *actually last one had better sync;P but keep trying tho o:.

So ;) my answer should be almost the same as this one for kireblue :)
Yeah right, CG Transformers had better sync and it was an effect of a few months of editing, this one is a whole new ball game :P

Minimoto wrote:FSN!!! Nice and simple yet effective. Good job.

:up: Nice and simple ;) yea thats a right description for my video :D thanks for posting something
Sayco

Postby Cross/fade » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:14 am

Since it's a FSN AMV I just can't leave it uncommented like this but EvaFan was faster so:

EvaFan wrote:Eh felt a little rough and unconnected to the audio at times but still enjoyed it alot. <3 FSN

4/5

^Pretty much what he said. It was ok but nothing more than that. Good to see you working on something from time to time :amv:
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3

Postby Diegao » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:14 am

Pretty well done Sayco, I like it. :ying:
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter
Diegao
Enjoy the music

Postby Nya-chan Production » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:38 pm

This was sweet! O:

Why didn't you send anything to Animefest? ;____;
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view

Postby Sayco » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:25 pm

Well finally I have some time to reply smth

Cross/fade wrote:Since it's a FSN AMV I just can't leave it uncommented like this but EvaFan was faster so:

4/5

^Pretty much what he said. It was ok but nothing more than that. Good to see you working on something from time to time :amv:

:amv: if I could i would realease a new amv everyday :amv: :P you know my problems with lack of time :P so I'm pleased that finally finished this project ;)

diegao94 wrote:Pretty well done Sayco, I like it. :ying:

Thanks diegao ;0 glad u like it :ying: thats my line :amv:

Nya-chan Production wrote:This was sweet! O:

Why didn't you send anything to Animefest? ;____;

Sweet for u ;) |:> about Animefest it seems that I missed smth :( :cry: actually when I release my last video (CG Transformers) thread about animefest was probably dig in somewhere :P cuz I only checked that from the 1st page :P
Maybe next year will edit something :up: |:>
Thanks ;) to the neighbor across the southern border :)
Sayco

Next

Return to AMV Announcements