haruhi has cancer 2 for 2!!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:15 pm

I hear you man wmv > h264 fawk yeah!

Revbudadude
Org Profile

Post by Revbudadude » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:16 pm

Niotex wrote:I hear you man wmv > h264 fawk yeah!
exactly

now ur brain is startin to finally work :idea:

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

Post by Falconone » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:46 pm

Revbudadude wrote:
exactly

WHAT O_O

Hae
Org Profile

Post by Hae » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:49 pm

they're okay. not great..not good. bad quality and repeating those scenes over and over was painful to watch ni all honesty..
and all those pictures in the second one was a tad boring..
1.5/5

omg kickass133....

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:55 pm

[19:43] <orwell> welcome to major fail
[19:43] <orwell> WMV's good for letting you know to avoid

Yep, this is one of the worst things I've ever seen, just admitt that you suck and then try to get better, it's more effective than defending your false pride.

-Reda-
Org Profile

Post by -Reda- » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:55 pm

Hmm....I really feel the urge to quote someone very famous (not sure who yet) with a devastating line that will render your video absolutely in shambles. Couldn't think of any. However I know one from Futurama thats quite fitting.

"My god that was so terrible I think you gave me cancer."

Both of these videos made no sense on any kind of scale. Haruhi is a female, in case you haven't noticed; the boobs are a HUGE giveaway. So immediately you get 1 star and a punch in the face, because if the concept doesn't make some kind of sense, neither will the rest of your video since you've got nothing to go on. Make sure you have a nice solid thoughtful concept before you even begin working on a video in the first place.

The first video.......oh god what were you thinking?.........................you were thinking right? Or at least trying to? This doesn't seem like something that could possibly sprout from a sound mind. It seems like something that might happen if you walk away from your computer for a little while and your 2 year old cousin walks over and just starts wailing away on the keyboard for about ten minutes. Then you hit save and bam, your first masterpiece. Annnnnd thats my theory on how Revbudadude, Kickass, and Ramonesfan make videos. You heard it here first folks!

Next we need to talk about something because this is something I feel needs to be addressed, and this IS still relevant to your videos. How you go on after you post your videos in the forums is ridiculous. People ARENT complimenting you, and you have to realize that you're not a fantastic editor. No one is, we're all (relatively) humble here with a few exceptions, and we're all always searching for improvement here, even some of the better creators like Beowolf and like freakin Koop and all that jazz. Beo was STILL talking about improving in his cuts after who knows how long of editing and countless stunning vids. The point is, you can never be PERFECT at this. Theres always room to grow and improve which is what people are trying to help you with here. Thats why we all leave comments and suggestions and tips. Its our way of trying to help you along in what I consider to be a (again, relatively) supportive community.

If you don't understand that then I don't hate you, I pity you.

1/5 for both "videos"

-Good Day Sir.

Rapture**
Org Profile

Post by Rapture** » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:57 pm

Revbudadude wrote:
exactly

Let us start global revolution!

:D I like laughter ;DD
ImageImage

Revbudadude
Org Profile

Post by Revbudadude » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:09 pm

N0OB wrote:Hmm....I really feel the urge to quote someone very famous (not sure who yet) with a devastating line that will render your video absolutely in shambles. Couldn't think of any. However I know one from Futurama thats quite fitting.

"My god that was so terrible I think you gave me cancer."

Both of these videos made no sense on any kind of scale. Haruhi is a female, in case you haven't noticed; the boobs are a HUGE giveaway. So immediately you get 1 star and a punch in the face, because if the concept doesn't make some kind of sense, neither will the rest of your video since you've got nothing to go on. Make sure you have a nice solid thoughtful concept before you even begin working on a video in the first place.

The first video.......oh god what were you thinking?.........................you were thinking right? Or at least trying to? This doesn't seem like something that could possibly sprout from a sound mind. It seems like something that might happen if you walk away from your computer for a little while and your 2 year old cousin walks over and just starts wailing away on the keyboard for about ten minutes. Then you hit save and bam, your first masterpiece. Annnnnd thats my theory on how Revbudadude, Kickass, and Ramonesfan make videos. You heard it here first folks!

Next we need to talk about something because this is something I feel needs to be addressed, and this IS still relevant to your videos. How you go on after you post your videos in the forums is ridiculous. People ARENT complimenting you, and you have to realize that you're not a fantastic editor. No one is, we're all (relatively) humble here with a few exceptions, and we're all always searching for improvement here, even some of the better creators like Beowolf and like freakin Koop and all that jazz. Beo was STILL talking about improving in his cuts after who knows how long of editing and countless stunning vids. The point is, you can never be PERFECT at this. Theres always room to grow and improve which is what people are trying to help you with here. Thats why we all leave comments and suggestions and tips. Its our way of trying to help you along in what I consider to be a (again, relatively) supportive community.

If you don't understand that then I don't hate you, I pity you.

1/5 for both "videos"

-Good Day Sir.

of course haruhi isn't male. its just a drawing, it's just an IT. i dont kow whos crazier, one who maekes vids to show it or one who actually thinks cartoons are living people with actual genders. and second, thax i think i got a new fan :D

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:48 pm

Ok the first video, the Manzo thing in the beginning was pretty funny. I wish you mixed it up though with the Burst Angel footage instead of just focusing on the show its self for the second half.

As for the Haruhi vid some points were amusing like the moving arrows. The only part I really liked the most was the end. It has the best ending for a Haruhi vid ever.

These weren't your best vids I personally liked Rugjiro a bit more then these.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:31 pm

This is quite possibly one of the most frustrating people to ever hit the org. I can only think of one more... But we won't go into that.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”