haruhi has cancer 2 for 2!!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Revbudadude
Org Profile

Post by Revbudadude » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:32 pm

code_chrono wrote:Ok, here's a serious evaluation of your haurui amv.

00:00-00:35 - A moving desktop with Haurui as the background. Quality was low, and the moving made no sense. It doesn't even sync with the music. The song also makes no sense at this point.

00:36 - 00:56 - Random .gif images I'm assuming? While it's cute and does have some resemblemce to sync, the quality of the video was poor.

00:57- 00:40 -- Another moving image? No sync sense.

00:41 - End : More moving images and random .gif's. No sync sense. Haurui does not have the male genetalia, so the moving arrows pointing made no sense.

.5 / 5

There wasn't any actualy video footage in your amv. Read the guides, or contact me via pm, and I would be MORE than glad to assist you in making an AMV. I can give you pretty good advice on how to get proper footage and properly edit videos.
serious my ass

nice lazy job cutting 40 sec and 2:30 together. again serious my ass

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:33 pm

Then I apologize. I was merely offering advice.

Revbudadude
Org Profile

Post by Revbudadude » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:37 pm

Haurui does not have the male genetalia
yea ur right, shes just a retarded drawing and i dont spend my time jerkin it to IT.

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:42 pm

Oh yeah, be sure to make me a wmv or anything other copy of the Haruhi vid.

Hehehe, I want to put this on a VCD for some reason.

Oh, I gave it a 5/5 too. Just for Picard at the end, shooting that annoying Haruhi.
¯\(°_o)/¯

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:40 pm

I love how this guy posts vid, then when people give him advice he just like Blows it off like he's the best editor ever. Jesus christ, People like you piss me off. Oh and btw, nobody is fuckin' jealous of your dumb ass.

Edit: best thing in this thread? Taste the rainbow, Not best Vid Ever, but still pretty good :wink:

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:27 pm

hehe .. do you really hate susumia that much; using a machine-gun to waste her!??

well, this is the second video I've waisted time downloading in the past five years. no, actually the third. the second one had "DOT's" bouncing around the screen to the theme of 2001 Space Oddity.

minus 2/5th's

anurok
Org Profile

Post by anurok » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:07 am

NerdStrudel wrote:I love how this guy posts vid, then when people give him advice he just like Blows it off like he's the best editor ever. Jesus christ, People like you piss me off. Oh and btw, nobody is fuckin' jealous of your dumb ass.
Lol, QFT +1

I had to say it =/ Chrono and the others have done nothing but give me advice on my AMV's...don't give them shit or just don't post your vids if you have an issue with criticism.

Dark Confusion
Org Profile

Post by Dark Confusion » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:27 am

Revbudadude wrote:
godix wrote:Hey `eclipse/ramonesfan/kickass/revbudadude/whoever, I got a question. Wouldn't it be easier to just learn how to edit instead of repeating the same mistake over and over and over again?
sniff sniff* wow, smells like more jealously
Indeed. Your keen sense of smell is equivalent to that of a towel.

Onto the Harui vid:

WTF?

Poor quality, it was boring and too random, and the masking at the end was horrible.
At least...you used mp4? Yes, that is the good point. Small filesize is good.

And don't be hostile when people offer you help and constructive criticsm >.>

-GfN-
Org Profile

Post by -GfN- » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:55 am

you fail awesomecore, you fail motion tracking and yes, I am entirely impressed by your ability to pan&scan fan-made wallpapers/artwork... \=

1/10

~Jannis

Revbudadude
Org Profile

Post by Revbudadude » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:00 pm

Dark Confusion wrote:
Revbudadude wrote:
godix wrote:Hey `eclipse/ramonesfan/kickass/revbudadude/whoever, I got a question. Wouldn't it be easier to just learn how to edit instead of repeating the same mistake over and over and over again?
sniff sniff* wow, smells like more jealously
Indeed. Your keen sense of smell is equivalent to that of a towel.

Onto the Harui vid:

WTF?

Poor quality, it was boring and too random, and the masking at the end was horrible.
At least...you used mp4? Yes, that is the good point. Small filesize is good.

And don't be hostile when people offer you help and constructive criticsm >.>

no it honestly isnt. its only mp4 to get the haruhi maniacs watch it as they have this kind of boner for it.
you can get better quality and smaller size from a wmv for this kinda vid. i could have gotten 3 in wmv.

and for the rest of you.

glad u all enjoyed it :wink:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”