[SgS] Onis II Fairytale & Sennheiser

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[SgS] Onis II Fairytale & Sennheiser

Postby Frezio » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Frezio

Re: [SgS] Onis II Fairytale & Sennheiser

Postby Centurione » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:57 pm

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU FOR USING RYBAK'S SONG WITH SPICE & WOLF, RITE? <3 <3 <3
Seriously, even if it was a while ago I'm sad you haven't seen my reaction when I saw/heard first seconds of Onis II. Like, honeslty THAANK YOUU!
About some negatives, I pointed it out to you before as well but I'll repeat: there seem to be waay too many crossfades (why do I see a dog while writing it? :nose: ). This is the main and almost only complaint from me. The other one would be a bit too strong feather at those Horo masked scenes.

As for Sennheiser (good title, sir :up:) I liked it. And there's actually not much more to say. It was pretty well edited, the dynamics seemed a bit irregular though (but here I seriously mean 'a bit') but I appreciate the effort you've put into making it (this lenght in 7 days!). And, to be honest (sorry Sayco if you're reading this xD) I think it was the best entry in the contest (ok, I don't remember much the 2nd place but... let's ignore this fact), couldn't say it at the convention as I just hadn't seen most of entries by then xD. So, yup, great job here as well :up:

I inform you Onis II is my total favourite from you :ying: Keep the videos coming out!
Centurione

Postby M'o'l » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Dat spice&wolf vid is pretty solid and enjoyable good job :d.

As about second one, i dunno lol :dino:
GO MAGIC CARP USE SPLASH ATTACK.
M'o'l
Strawberry Pie

Postby Frezio » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:31 pm

@Centurione Thanks for meal.

Centurione wrote:there seem to be waay too many crossfades (why do I see a dog while writing it? )

Dat Guy :rofl:

Milk Or Life! wrote:spice&wolf vid is pretty solid and enjoyable good job :d.

As about second one, i dunno lol

Thanks for opinion(s :uhoh:)
Frezio

Return to AMV Announcements