There aren't enough positive topics about DBZ

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Oct 01, 2002 6:22 am

Cinnamon popcorn? Where have you been all my life?! Cyanide... goes best with tea. Alright I guess I can wait.

And Danny, I wasn't going to execute you because you apologized, but since you made a post that was just quoting yourself... you get cyanide popcorn and tea! :twisted: And cyanide air fresheners!
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Chef
Org Profile

Post by Chef » Tue Oct 01, 2002 2:59 pm

Castor Troy wrote:That one dbz vid by the More than Toast guys that won best drama at AWA pro.
Ben Folds-Still Fighting It. One of two DBZ vidjos i liked, the other being Particle Man by They Might Be Giants, but i dont know who did that one.

MTT rules.

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Wed Oct 02, 2002 12:27 pm

It's not up for download :cry: but BaHaRa's Scatman: The Definitive Biography won Best Upbeat at AWA's Expo, and it was hil-fucking-larious :D
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

VegettoEX
Org Profile

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:08 pm

Chef wrote: Ben Folds-Still Fighting It. One of two DBZ vidjos i liked, the other being Particle Man by They Might Be Giants, but i dont know who did that one.
Duane Johnson - DB/DBZ - "Particle Man" (They Might Be Giants)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=855

Akimbo (More Than Toast) - DBZ - "Still Fighting It" (Ben Folds)
Unfortuantely doesn't have an entry, last time I checked, but if you go through their site (www.morethantoast.com), and do a little clicking-through, it's up :D.

PUT A GOD DAMNED ENTRY UP FOR IT!! ^o^

The video, literally, nearly moved me to tears while and after watching it. If you're not a "DragonBall" fan, it's a good video. If you're a REALLY long-time "DragonBall" fan, and grew up with those characters... it's a darn cry fest.

In terms of "This is DBZ Life," in case you haven't gotten a CD of Scott's lately, or just don't know, there HAS been a muchly-improved-looking MPEG up for some time, now.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=4492

Also, I can't help but mention Scott's "Live and Let Die" video, which I saw long before he even started "This is DBZ Life." It's a damn good drama video from 1998. There's no digital remaster, yet (once we get all the DBZ movies on DVD.. someday.. heh).

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=4485

There's lots of other good ones. You just have to not be biased :D
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Website: Kanzenshuu |] ::
:: [| AMVs: Profile |] ::
:: [| Latest Video: Flashback (July 2022) |] ::

Akimbo
Org Profile

Post by Akimbo » Thu Oct 03, 2002 10:54 pm

VegettoEX wrote:Akimbo (More Than Toast) - DBZ - "Still Fighting It" (Ben Folds)
Unfortuantely doesn't have an entry, last time I checked, but if you go through their site (www.morethantoast.com), and do a little clicking-through, it's up :D.

The video, literally, nearly moved me to tears while and after watching it. If you're not a "DragonBall" fan, it's a good video. If you're a REALLY long-time "DragonBall" fan, and grew up with those characters... it's a darn cry fest.
I finally made the entry for it.

Thanks for the compliment. As I told you at AWA, I'm glad you like it.

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Thu Oct 03, 2002 11:20 pm

Akimbo wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:Akimbo (More Than Toast) - DBZ - "Still Fighting It" (Ben Folds)

I finally made the entry for it.

Thanks for the compliment. As I told you at AWA, I'm glad you like it.
YES!!! *bows profusely* This'll be the first in hopefully a big batch of AWA-related AMV reviews! I'll try to write a review for "Fathers and Sons" this weekend. Man, this thing is excellent... but you knew that already. :)
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

Return to “General AMV”