Download problems

Mad_Cyric
Org Profile

Download problems

Post by Mad_Cyric » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:19 am

I haven't had problems using the site since I joined, but for the past couple of days whenever I try to connect my connection to nago gets refused. Is it down or is there something wrong on my end or what?

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:34 am

I'm having the same problem, and I think its because of this post on the main section of the site
a-m-v.org wrote:More Nago Problems ☹
Down for RAID maintainence... "Аrrау Uɳⅰt Օ Տtrіρеⅾ wⅰtҺ Ρаrⅰtу 64Κ (RАΙⅮ 5) 1.Օ ТВ RеЬυⅰⅼⅾⅰɳg Օ‰". This could be a while. 2005-07-23 17:12:54 EST
We are just gonna have to wait it out :(

Brigid
Org Profile

Post by Brigid » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:20 pm

Man, am I glad it's not just me.

Yesterday I only had a problem with one of the three videos I was trying to download, so I thought something went wrong with that particular video and sent a PM to the creator. Today I'm gettting that message on *every* video I try to download.

:shock:

I was afraid my access had been locked somehow for unknown reasons. (Yes, I'm very paranoid. :oops: )

Now it seems there's a system problem. Phew.
I am a rabid Inuyasha fangirl! Fear me!
Check out my videos! <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 425041">In my profile.</a>

Mad_Cyric
Org Profile

Post by Mad_Cyric » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:35 pm

Oh good call Lightning; I suppose it would be a good idea to read the main page once in awhile...

reproba_deus
Org Profile

Post by reproba_deus » Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:17 pm

looks like NAGO won't be up until monday if we're lucky...support opens monday....

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”