- User Name: Brigid
- Member Since: Thursday, May 26, 2005, 9:51 PM
- Studio: Inu-fangirl Productions
- Location: USA
- Homepage: http://marycontrary.comicgenesis.com
- Last Login: 2010-10-25 01:50:22
- Forum Info: Profile Posts (785)
- Journal: Last entry made on 2005-08-06 17:30:20
- Usefulness: 100 with
[average 119.7 of 231166 opinions; standard deviation 432.7 ]
- Profile: I'm trying to get the hang of making AMVs. It's pretty tough. Especially since I'm working with Windows Movie Maker. (Free with Windows, and worth every penny. No, I don't mean that, I wouldn't be able to make AMVs at all if I didn't have it. Then again, I barely can as it is.)
The favorite anime list is somewhat incomplete, I think. Fruits Basket is definitely up there, but I much prefer the manga.
Actually, I prefer the manga in a lot of cases. Kurama isn't anywhere near as girly in the manga, but I just *love* the voice they got for him in the series dub. And Fullmetal Alchemist isn't half as depressing in the manga as it is in the anime.
Of course, anything by Studio Ghibli is going on my Christmas wish list. ^_^
You may have noticed that I tend to prefer shonen and family-friendly shows. I have gotten to like some shojo manga, but I really like to have action in my entertainment. Action and comedy with a lot of suspense and perhaps a sprinkling of horror.
Now you know why I like Inuyasha (and Bleach) so much. ~_^
Choosing favorite AMVs is much harder. (It changes every time I download a new video!) I'm thinking of going through my files and creating a categorized list by action, comedy, romance, and drama.