- Member: Big Big Truck
- Studio: Big Big Truck Productions
- Title: Failed Experiments in Video Editing
- Premiered: 2001-09-21
- Allison Kraus - O Brother Where Art Thou sdtk Down In The River To Pray
- Filter Nice Shot
- Gorillaz Latin Simone (Que Pasa Contigo)
- Handsome Boy's Modeling School (Dan the Automator) Truth (feat. Moloko & J-Live)
- Perry Como Papa Loves Mambo
- Pizzicato Five Lupin III - Readymade Young Oh! Oh! Mix
- Squirrel Nut Zippers Trou Macacq
Thanks so much to everyone who left a review - your comments are really appreciated. Unfortunately, due to the number of reviews this video has received, the Opinions page has gotten so cumbersome that I can no longer open it without crashing my browser or freezing my computer, and I am unable (for the time being) to leave responses. I'm very sorry - thank you so much for your kind words.
:: This video is temporarily available at www.jazzmess.com ::
SOFTWARE: Premiere 6, Photoshop 6, Cool Edit Pro
WORKING TIME: August 25 and 26, 2001
CONS/AWARDS: AWA 7 Music Video Expo, Best in Show
The title explains it all.
This what I ended up doing with the three Cowboy Bebop videos that crashed and burned before I made the two I finally finished and submitted to AWA.
This is just a goofy vid that some of you editors may relate to. Hope you like it!
* All drawings are by me, done in Sharpie on paper. I made sure no single drawing took more than 5 minutes, because I knew if it did, I'd get bored and start thinking this was tedious ^^;;
* I apologize for the pixellation/graininess in the "Nice Shot" segment; all I had left of that AMV was the 320x240 AVI version.
* Check the cast list at the end.
* Fonts used on opening and closing credits are Lounge Bait and Klink-o-Mite. You can get them from www.fontalicious.com.
NOTE FOR WIN98 USERS: I've noticed some problems with the audio when playing this file on the Win98 computer, but it sounds fine on the WinNT and Win2000 machines. I don't know if this is a file problem or a problem with this comp's sound. Let me know if you notice any warbling in the audio.
NOTE 2: Last cartoon drawing mentions 'parodies'... this isn't bashing on parodies in any way, only saying that I seem to only have a knack for parodies, not serious videos.