Amecon 2004 AMV Contest results

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.
Savia
Chocolate teapot
Org Profile

Amecon 2004 AMV Contest results

Postby Savia » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:57 pm

Hey all,

I was at Leicester-based convention Amecon, and as I don't believe any convention officials are members of the site I thought I'd announce here the result and my pick of the entries (NOTE: other videos listed are opinion only!). The winner of the AMV competition was The Narutrix, by Inertia.

Other videos I liked:

toothycat.net's Move On, one of very, very few Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou videos and a fairly calmly enjoyable video throughout.

Jane's Last Dream- not uploaded on the Org as far as I can tell, but this video was the most incredible I-want-to-see-that-series video I've seen. Sadly, I have no more information than the title- noone in the room knew what the series was.

Lem T Lemming's 'World of the Undead' was good, also not uploaded.

A mention should go to i luv cats's Hellsing video- likewise not uploaded, and even the title was unclear at the showing.

Sorry for there being so many unavailable videos- that's all I can find from the worthy con entrants.
"A creator needs only one enthusiast to justify him." - Man Ray
"Restrictions breed creativity." - Mark Rosewater

A Freudian slip is where you say one thing, but mean your mother.

taeli
Org Profile

Postby taeli » Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:29 am

Gah, I missed the part of Amecon I was most looking forward to due to Evil gophers. Forgiveness = never. i love cats missed it to, we were not happy lol. I never got round to making a video, thru DVD drive breakage and laziness :oops: and regret it lots now.

I saw the Narutrix at the end of the con tho, it's an awesome trailor, and a worthy winner.

Return to “AMV Contests”