Anime USA 2019 AMV Contests CLOSED, Winner's posted, 3rd post down.

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
TnAdct1
Org Profile

Re: Anime USA 2019 AMV Contests CLOSED, Winner's posted, 3rd post down.

Post by TnAdct1 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:00 am

With ShoriSquared being MIA, I'm posting the playlist for the main contest and the Horror contest instead.

SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:06 am

I didn't see anything about it in the contest description.. but are there any prizes for the winners? :sweat:

TnAdct1
Org Profile

Post by TnAdct1 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:05 pm

SynaesthesiaVideos wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:06 am
I didn't see anything about it in the contest description.. but are there any prizes for the winners? :sweat:
Category winners and runner-ups receive certificates.

Best in Show Winner and Runner-Up, Horror Contest winner, and the Judge's and Coordinator's Choice win plaques.

SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:30 pm

TnAdct1 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:05 pm
Category winners and runner-ups receive certificates.

Best in Show Winner and Runner-Up, Horror Contest winner, and the Judge's and Coordinator's Choice win plaques.
thanks for the reply :up:

Freki
Org Profile

Post by Freki » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:16 am

Actually this year things have gotten a leg up due to an incorrect request. Runner ups in category will get the certificate, but The main contest winners will get a PLAQUE, I will detail things soon I have been trying to get things done and ready but I am being slow due to other things, I will be working on last years and this years mailings. I have not been able to get things moving like I wanted to and now life won't give me a break but I am endeavoring to ship this year's and last year's out by the end of this year!

Please accept my humble apologies for being so quiet, but I will be honest if you were at the convention you probably saw me as happy and go lucky as I have normally been in years past but that was a facade for you all to be honest. I will deal with things in my private time as best as I can but on stage I will give the best I can and even better than I feel. The reasons behind this are: 1) you deserve an upbeat, happy, and working mc/director, 2) I have a stage background and years of role playing game experience so it's not hard to slip into a role for a short time and 3) I won't show up publicly unless I can give 100% at minimum.

This year drained the hell out of me but I am recovering and in good health so please do not fret, this is something I enjoy doing even when I'm at my lowest! :)
Freki
Jon Webb
Anime USA AMV Track Director

SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:49 am

Freki wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:16 am
Actually this year things have gotten a leg up due to an incorrect request. Runner ups in category will get the certificate, but The main contest winners will get a PLAQUE, I will detail things soon I have been trying to get things done and ready but I am being slow due to other things, I will be working on last years and this years mailings. I have not been able to get things moving like I wanted to and now life won't give me a break but I am endeavoring to ship this year's and last year's out by the end of this year!

Please accept my humble apologies for being so quiet, but I will be honest if you were at the convention you probably saw me as happy and go lucky as I have normally been in years past but that was a facade for you all to be honest. I will deal with things in my private time as best as I can but on stage I will give the best I can and even better than I feel. The reasons behind this are: 1) you deserve an upbeat, happy, and working mc/director, 2) I have a stage background and years of role playing game experience so it's not hard to slip into a role for a short time and 3) I won't show up publicly unless I can give 100% at minimum.

This year drained the hell out of me but I am recovering and in good health so please do not fret, this is something I enjoy doing even when I'm at my lowest! :)
oh dear.. you've just described why I haven't made another amv since July. I feel your pain ;_; Life's a drag sometimes.

Return to “AMV Contests”