Youmacon 2019 Fan Art Theater Competition - Submissions Closed

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: Youmacon 2019 Fan Art Theater Competition - t-minus 24 hours

Post by ngsilver » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:17 am

Thanks for the submissions. I am traveling this weekend for family but will attempt to vet all submissions that came in the last day asap so if there are errors you will know. We do allow for re-submission after the deadline if there were errors and I will send that info over email if problems are found. As for anyone who notices an issue with your entry form or details please do reach out over email (pm here works, but email is usually faster) and I will resolve the problem as soon as I can.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: Youmacon 2019 Fan Art Theater Competition - Submissions Closed

Post by ngsilver » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:20 pm

All entries have been checked and there were none that were found in need to re-submission. As such, we will continue to process the current entry list as is and get things ready for judging.

Thank you one again to everyone that submitted this year. From what I've seen of all the entries this is turning out to be a really strong year with lots of fierce competition for our awards and time for showing at the convention.

Keep an eye out on the entry status page for when your status changes, though I will also post a finalist list here as well once judging is complete. Winners will be announced live from the convention during our award ceremony both over stream (will post links prior to the con here and on our website) as well as via live tweat from our twitter account @fanarttheater so be sure to give us a follow to stay up to date!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “AMV Contests”