Looking for old Usagi Drop AMV

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
ugo00001
Org Profile

Looking for old Usagi Drop AMV

Post by ugo00001 » Sat May 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Hey guys, loooooooong time lurker, first time poster. I'll get right to it. I'm looking for an older Usagi Drop AMV that I saw at AWA, circa 2013. The only distinguishing thing I remember about it is that it had shards of glass floating down that had the various characters on it. I don't remember anything else about it, other than it was so beautiful and so well done that the AMV alone got me to watch the show lol. I've been looking for it off and on ever since, but can't seem to find it. I know that's not much to go on, but if anyone knows which AMV I'm talking about, I'd be eternally grateful.

While I'm at it, shout-out to all the creators here, I absolutely love everything you guys come up with year after year, and love going to cons to see you guys and all your new creations!

Thanks guys (and girls)!

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Re: Looking for old Usagi Drop AMV

Post by CrackTheSky » Sun May 05, 2019 9:30 am

It's not this one, is it?

This is one of the best-known Usagi Drop videos, and it's from that time period.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon May 06, 2019 5:38 pm

ugo00001 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:37 pm
While I'm at it, shout-out to all the creators here, I absolutely love everything you guys come up with year after year, and love going to cons to see you guys and all your new creations!

Thanks guys (and girls)!
These creations are made possible by contributions from viewers like you.

Thank you.

ugo00001
Org Profile

Post by ugo00001 » Sun May 12, 2019 1:26 am

CrackTheSky wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:30 am
It's not this one, is it?

This is one of the best-known Usagi Drop videos, and it's from that time period.
Lol I got excited the first time I found that one because it's Usagi Drop, the time period matches, and it showed at AWA, but no broken glass. I was wondering if maybe Shin edited/updated it later but I couldn't find anything indicating this. Thanks for helping though! A few friends went with me and also remember the glass so I don't think I'm making it up lol.

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Mon May 13, 2019 6:00 pm

Hmmm...you might try looking through the old AWA results threads that you can find links to here...unfortunately, though, if it didn't win an award it might be difficult to find.

ugo00001
Org Profile

Post by ugo00001 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:41 pm

Lol yeah, I've already looked through that list to no avail, thanks though! Don't worry, I've pretty must resigned myself to never finding that AMV again, but I thought I'd reach out to you guys as a last resort. Also my notifications don't seem to be working for some reason, so I apologize for the late replies. Oh well, time to look forward to MomoCon!

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Wed May 15, 2019 1:42 am

Do you remember anything about the song that was in it?

Return to “General AMV”