Sailor Moon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Tenshi K. Tama
Org Profile

Post by Tenshi K. Tama » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:42 pm

Fighting evil by moonlight....
winning love by daylight.....

with the sailor scouts to help fight!
She is the one named sailor moon!
She is the one named sailor moon!
she is the one......Sailor moon!

: stupid dub opening

anime_flower
Org Profile

Post by anime_flower » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:11 am

Speaking of opening themes, has anyone noticed that it's the same song for every series in dub version so far? The original is a bit of the same, I think they have the same jap opening song for the first three seasons I believe (not too sure). But, anyway, personally, if I've seen it a few times I get sick of it and I'll skip so you can image what I'm gonna be like when I hear them through more than one season. Grr...

trinigal
Org Profile

Post by trinigal » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:29 am

The only thing different about the "Moonlight Densetsu" openings are that they are sung by different people. From episode 1-89 it's sung by DALI and then from episodes 90-166 it's sung by Moon Hips.

underworld_princess
Org Profile

Post by underworld_princess » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:24 am

Yeah, in Sailor Moon, the opening doesn't change....but the ending themes do though.....rather odd....

I prefer the japanese version of the theme song....don't know, maybe it's cause i got used to it^^;
Beware the Princess of the UnderWorld, mwahahahahahaha....*coughs*. ^_^;

Shadow_Leaper
Org Profile

Post by Shadow_Leaper » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:45 pm

Ah! My FAVORITE series of all time ^___^

It was my first in oh...gawd...like 5th grade...^.^* when everyone decided to be obsessed with Pokemon. (And to think I was afraid of ppl finding out i liked the show!!)

My favorite season would have to be S, I did like the couple eps of the Doom Tree in the begining of R. I own the dub of R and the original Jap/subtitled version of Stars. I really didn't like SuperS as much... it seemed more like a filler season... cuz the first introduced all the characters, second introduced Rini, third introduced the outers, SuperS...introduced Helios...?(no big scout in that one), and Stars introduced the Threelights, Sailor Galaxia, and the Sailor Animates.

SPOILER: I do like Stars, the only thing I was really bummed about is that they don't show ANY of the smaller characters like they did in the previous eps... i think u see her mom ONCE. and Mamoru leaves in the begining (not talking about Nehelenia reappering), s really its just the scouts and starlights...and the only minor characters they show are the ones being attacked that day...that just kinda bummed me out..and the fact the scouts die as soon as they face Galaxia!!...grrr.... tho Rei's scene was touching..

I LOVE Sailor Mars, and Sailor Saturn, I thin they are both very wise and passionate characters ^_^ Thought after all my years of searching i havent been able to read the mangas..:(

anime_flower
Org Profile

Post by anime_flower » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:09 am

I loved the manga version of stars a lot better than I like the anime version. The storyline was more in depth so you get to see how the story got to that place and it makes more sense.

I don't have a favourite character...I love them all. It's hard to pick. But, when it comes to weapons they use, I definitely love that weapon that belongs to Saturn. The weapon capable of ending the world!!!

paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Tue May 08, 2007 8:39 pm

Posting to unlock thread.

Kumatora
Org Profile

Post by Kumatora » Tue May 08, 2007 10:48 pm

It'd be nice if this got reliscenced.

NelTu
Org Profile

Post by NelTu » Wed May 09, 2007 9:52 pm

It would be nice to see the star season
Killing you only reduces the number of idiots
Best Site EVAH Clicky! www.adurah.com/img/hp7_spoilers.jpg

Kumatora
Org Profile

Post by Kumatora » Wed May 09, 2007 10:49 pm

amarau wrote:It would be nice to see the star season
I'd be satisfied with that. Supposedly, Geneon tried to get the rights to sub-only DVDs but Toei wouldn't let them do it.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”