Guides on how to make a trailer?

Rem0
Org Profile

Guides on how to make a trailer?

Post by Rem0 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:00 am

I'm working on a trailer, and need some basic guidelines. Never made one before, but Is there anyway to get that Cliche voiceover during a trailer to say Whatever I want? Like a Proggy that changes my voice into that cliche voice over thing. If theres anything else I should be aware of, or if you know any guides for the basics, Feel free to link me. Thanks a ton.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:51 am

theres no guide that i know of. watch some trailers for examples
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Gox777
Org Profile

Re: Guides on how to make a trailer?

Post by Gox777 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:43 pm

Rem0 wrote:Is there anyway to get that Cliche voiceover during a trailer to say Whatever I want? Like a Proggy that changes my voice into that cliche voice over thing.
Not that I know of. Some people are just really good a replicating it...like Pablo Francisco and a friend of mine, heheh.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: Guides on how to make a trailer?

Post by Scintilla » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:42 pm

Rem0 wrote:I'm working on a trailer, and need some basic guidelines. Never made one before, but Is there anyway to get that Cliche voiceover during a trailer to say Whatever I want?
Hire Don LaFontaine?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

BauziOLD
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by BauziOLD » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:08 pm

You can let your voice seam deeper, but I don´t think that it gives you another voice. It just edits it. Sry, I don´t know much about editing software for audio.

Uhm... I think that in every trailer you should here some original voices of the footage (but please no japanese and underlay it with subs =/ ) and there are also sound effects in it.
The perfect sound for a scene isn´t that easy to find, but you can start your search at
www.sounddogs.com
Have your eyes open, beacause there are much more of these sites in the net.

You can also start a casting here at the forums to find somebody that speaks your lines.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Video & Audio Help”