AMV Telephone Project (completed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:03 pm

Video page is up. Check for fun & corrections if you wish:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=136772

Upload soon.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:24 pm

Good god that's a lot of hyperlinks in the description. I think a couple of my audio sources aren't listed, are you still working on entering audio (I know the system sucks dick for entering songs) or is that your final list?

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:35 pm

godix wrote:Good god that's a lot of hyperlinks in the description. I think a couple of my audio sources aren't listed, are you still working on entering audio (I know the system sucks dick for entering songs) or is that your final list?
Oh, which ones do you mean?

I think we assumed all of yours was 'original audio' (though probably wrongly)

If you can, throw them my way ASAP...
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:01 pm

For the 'feature' - Rime of the Ancient Mariner (by this time I've long since forgotten who read it though) and Pizza Hut by Rabaue.

For my second bit - The Darkness That Lurks from Silent Hill 2 (I think that's by Akira Yamaoka) and, of course, original audio.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:56 pm

Okay. Will add it shortly.

Video now uploading. After comparing 4 different versions, I decided to go with a 280mb one, which while larger than the others, is about twice better-looking than the next-largest one (250mb), and more so than any smaller ones. You will be impressed with the overall quality, I guarantee.

Release in ~1 hour

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:01 am

~1 minute to release!

:roll:

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:24 am

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:23 am

Aaaand in the completely FUCKING STUPID fashion that Oto does everything, I waltzed in and permanently, unrestorably, completely deleted everything immediately after releasing the project. That means all the lossless files are hopelessly gone.

Do not question it. I can't even begin to explain how one does something so effectively without even an idea of what they're doing.

:x :x :x

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:26 am

Otohiko wrote:Aaaand in the completely FUCKING STUPID fashion that Oto does everything, I waltzed in and permanently, unrestorably, completely deleted everything immediately after releasing the project. That means all the lossless files are hopelessly gone.

Do not question it. I can't even begin to explain how one does something so effectively without even an idea of what they're doing.

lolwut
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:26 am

Otohiko wrote:Aaaand in the completely FUCKING STUPID fashion that Oto does everything, I waltzed in and permanently, unrestorably, completely deleted everything immediately after releasing the project. That means all the lossless files are hopelessly gone.

At least it wasn't just BEFORE releasing the project.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”