AMV Telephone Project (completed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:11 am

Otohiko wrote:1) Outtake issue is resolved. Godix's outtake getting upgraded in status to a "feature", madbunny's remaining outtake dropped.
AMV telephone project featuring godix's track. And some stuff by other people. I like the sound of that. I should put it on my resume.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:13 am

Not-just-any-daily-update:

1) As of 00:09 today, the project is completed and joined into a single file. Only compression and distribution remains.

2) The video entry is prepared and only needs to have a description written up. Collaboration confirmations are up - check the member front page.

3) Release within 24 hours!

4) Profit?

:P
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:15 am

woooooot

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:23 am

Otohiko wrote:Inthesto's track outtake, which was also submitted, has been deemed local-inappropriate by a mod and therefore can't be put into the project itself.
ImageImageImage
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:25 am

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

NeoQuixotic
Master Procrastinator
Org Profile

Post by NeoQuixotic » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:36 am

:uhoh: OH NOES! It's coming! :uhoh:
Why the hell are you trying to read this? Your boredom saddens me :/
Insert clever text/image here.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:40 am

inthesto wrote:
Otohiko wrote:Inthesto's track outtake, which was also submitted, has been deemed local-inappropriate by a mod and therefore can't be put into the project itself.
[eye phone cowdung]
If you wish to upload it to local yourself, you're more than welcome to and I'll link it from the official thread + description. Same goes for madbunny. I personally don't want to take chances with them modfellasandwomans. :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:17 am

Actually, if you happen to make a version with Sto's track in it, I'll host it.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:21 am

Otohiko wrote:Not-just-any-daily-update:

3) Release within 24 hours!

4) Profit?

hell yeah. :twisted: profit sounds good too. lol.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:13 pm

Ileia wrote:Actually, if you happen to make a version with Sto's track in it, I'll host it.
Well, let's see how it looks like without his track; if you think Sto's would work next to/after/within godix's "feature", then perhaps we can do that. I'll have to ask him for a good version of the track since I never did get it... Again, it would be an 'extra feature' more than anything. Keep in mind that it's been knocked out of the main project (down to an 'outtake') for a reason :P

DAILY NEWS UPDATE
All has gone well; I'm mostly done with the video description.

The compression, after some screwups and setbacks, has finally worked. I got an excellent-looking 250mb XviD, but I'm going to see if I can knock the size down to about 200mb. (The total video length is 22 minutes and 54.5 seconds)

I will be trying to get an x264 version later this week, but it's really a secondary priority at this point.

The time-of-release is conditional on admins getting and processing the large upload request in time. I guess it might involve some vigorous poking :roll:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”