Fav genre's

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:45 pm

hungrycrackpot/hungrycrackpot
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:10 pm

Bishonen. Does that count as a genre?

Music...I like a lot of songs. I like Linkin Park and Evanescence, Alanis Morrisette and Ace of Base, Bon Jovi and Creed, Metallica and Fuel, Johnny Cash and Hank Williams Jr, I love collecting movie soundtracks from 80s films, fast instrumentals like some of the tracks on The Matrix and Blade soundtracks, classics like Bobby Darin and The Weather Girls...anything sung by my favorite Japanese voice actors, lots of spanish songs but I can never remember the artists' names...and new stuff I hear in amvs and go looking for the single of.

There aren't that many songs that I *don't* like as long as they're matched up with bishonen anime characters (or a few shoujo series - I like prettified dance once in a while).

I like to edit slow romance vids and bishonen dance vids (rare breed), and I like to watch fast paced action/angst vids.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:59 pm

Action/Tragedy/Comedy for AMVs

I don't mind the overused music and such and the suff that plays on MTV, just as long as it's edited well enough for my taste.

As for music, I don't have any specific taste for it or anything. Whatever floats my boat I guess
Under Construction

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:27 am

Anything comedy, i'm not a big fan for romance, i like some action,some fun are ok, anything with cool visuals i like too. sucker for pretty thigs and boobs.

Return to “General Discussion”