Help with AviSynth script [split]

This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling and cleaning up your footage with Avisynth.
itachitosasukekunchan
Org Profile

Post by itachitosasukekunchan » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:19 pm

I have naruto downloaded footage and I want to clean it so that the footage gets high quality
I am using avisynth scripts and my footage is in "avi" format.
If anyone could tell me what commands could I use in avisynth to get the high quality footage(clear the footage), I would be very gratefull. :)

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:58 pm

Gepetto wrote:
itachitosasukekunchan wrote:I have naruto downloaded footage and I want to clean it so that the footage gets high quality
I am using avisynth scripts and my footage is in "avi" format.
If anyone could tell me what commands could I use in avisynth to get the high quality footage(clear the footage), I would be very gratefull. :)
You posted in the completely wrong place, son. Regardless, read this to get started with your scripting.
EDIT: I had answered in the other thread but when I submitted it had already been split.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:11 pm

besides using downladed footage to make amvs being against the site rules...no matter what you do, the quality you will get will be subpar to what you could get from dvd.

Every source needs a different treatment to get the "best" look. Before you can make it look better, you need to know what's preventing it from looking "good"

this is what you should know at the very least
this is a start of what you should be looking for and what you can do.

http://forum.doom9.org/ is also a good place to look for tools/methods and filters.
AvsP is also a nice tool to help in your quest for high quality footage

Return to “AviSynth Help”