Sailor Moon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:18 pm

/resident Sailor Moon fangurl.

The manga rocks my world. If you like Sailor Moon you must read it. For it is awesome on a shojo level.

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:16 am

shojo, you say?
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:50 pm

Oh, it was nice to read some of the stuff you guys have put on here.lol. I was in the 3rd grade when I first started watching Sailor Moon. so that was around 1994-1995 when it first came on The WB. but I have to say that Sailor Moon is the reason that I know about anime. because i never knew about anime at all until got the internet and just searched about Sailor Moon and thats how me and my sister found all about it and found out that they had cut episodes and all that. but well pretty much have all the seasons, and also every season that was on dvd. even have the dvds that are dubbed and cut..lol. like the 1st and 2nd season. have them also on the uncut dvd box sets that came out. its pretty fascinating. to see how much different as the uncut versions. Althought I do say that the uncut versions are way better. but just wasn't used to the music for the japanese version...it was like whoa....lol.

UnseenDeath
Org Profile

Post by UnseenDeath » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:05 pm

I just have a question for everyone here. is it normal to have a guy friend whos favorite anime is salior moon and is obessed with it to no end?
We fear that pop-culture is the only culture we're ever going to have.We want to stop reading magazines. Stop watching T.V. Stop caring about Hollywood. But we're addicted to the things we hate

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:48 pm

hmmmmmm well I don't see any problem with it having a guy friend that his favorite anime is Sailor Moon and is obsessed with it. I mean come on its not really a child anime or a girly anime either. because guys can watch it too really. lol.

UnseenDeath
Org Profile

Post by UnseenDeath » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:31 pm

well i got to give him credit cas sailor moon and her scoots are just sortof gay in the literal sense.
We fear that pop-culture is the only culture we're ever going to have.We want to stop reading magazines. Stop watching T.V. Stop caring about Hollywood. But we're addicted to the things we hate

anime_flower
Org Profile

Post by anime_flower » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:17 am

Wow, how long ago was it when I first watched Sailor Moon, I came to live in Australia in 1994 and I already knew about Sailor Moon...oh...man, so long ago. I like every season I guess because it was the very first anime I ever seen.

Personally, I like the Stars season on Manga a lot than the Anime version. Usagi seems to do a lot more than what just seems like her standing around and let others do all the work. :?

UnseenDeath
Org Profile

Post by UnseenDeath » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:15 pm

Im not bashing sailor Moon or anything but i have to say my favorite characters in that series is tux. Mask and the sailor scoots that cross dress as guys they're cool 8-)

anime_flower
Org Profile

Post by anime_flower » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:27 am

Yes...I have to admit, in Sailor Stars season, those sailor stars pop stars are the best!!! Although, overall, I love all the characters, even Luna and Artemis (oh, don't forget about Diana). Ah...I just love cats.

p.s. Those sailor pop stars looks even cooler in the Manga. :P

UnseenDeath
Org Profile

Post by UnseenDeath » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:43 pm

when i frist started watching sailor moon i was afear of the talking cats. XD strange thing to be scare of...

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”