Hearts And Souls -- ArtRage Studios

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
TriGGiT
Org Profile

Hearts And Souls -- ArtRage Studios

Post by TriGGiT » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:48 pm

____________________________________.:MEMBERS:.

_______________________________________BRAIN-CARNIVAL

___________________________________________TRIGGIT

A Newly Created 2 Member Studio, this is the second video officially released under this name, the first one was created by BrainCarnival -- Ipod Spots

The Video Being Announced Here is Called Hearts And Souls wich mainly uses GITS Innocence and is done to Destiny by Zero7.

A big thanks to:
PX32--Streicher--JCD
for their pacience :)

Enjoy.

PX32
Org Profile

Post by PX32 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:05 am

No replies yet? :D
Time to push you a bit, because you kinda deserve it.

That AMV really sucked me into it's slowlyness. It underlined the expressive power of Innocence and I'm happy to see a non-action video to it.
Even though the flow sometimes gets a little bit distracted (the birds needed more cuts imho lol) it's still great work. (Why did I beta-test anyway? :P)
I like the subtle effects you used like colour changes and stuff.

I guess no one is posting because of your 2 huge pics. lol

Anyway keep going

Peace

PX32
Org Profile

Post by PX32 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:06 am

Oh wait I can't miss that one....
Is it Average studios? hehehehe
:P

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:32 am

Hmm, it was a quite original video, I liked it. It seems like you just wanted to show some scenery mostly which succeded in a pretty cool way. Great video :)

Tormentor
Org Profile

Post by Tormentor » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:56 am

Really nice video. I liked your concept and the scene-usage, well as for my taste, you could have used more scenes apart this "orange city". Technically well so far, but the music isn't really my taste and the video seems a bit too long for this calm and repetitive music. 4/5

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:21 pm

Hm, Brain Carnival is still alive ? I really need to watch this, I hope it was worth the waiting.

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:16 pm

Warheart wrote:Hm, Brain Carnival is still alive ? I really need to watch this, I hope it was worth the waiting.
Haha, I misread something. It's Triggit's video ... sorry. But actually I wasn't that faszinated anyway. In fact it was pretty boring, the atmosphere wasn't really builiding up for me,don't know why either altough I liked the concept. Well I think it somehow just didn't work for me.

Streicher
Org Profile

Post by Streicher » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:18 pm

Was to difficult to headbang? j/k

Nice seeing a video from you again triggit.

TriGGiT
Org Profile

Post by TriGGiT » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:30 pm

@PX32
well i did manage to fix a section you and streicher mentioned, but it turned out u also meant more cuts, the thing is i should have sent you another beta, anyway its done now.
About the 2 big images, i was carefull enough to export them at less than 300k both ,this thread should take no time to load at all.
tnx for the feedback
And yea i could still change to Average studio :P still it would fit lol

@JCD
hey i am glad you enjoyed it :wink:

@Tormentor
hmmm tnx for ur input, i knew the song was too long thats why i shortened its lenght, but has you said its a matter of tastes too wich reminds me to update the info page.
tnx!!

@Warheart
ok maybe next time i guess.

@Streicher
:wink: awsome thanks for ur betatesting.

NOTE: The Info video page has been updated.

djode
Org Profile

Post by djode » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:59 am

good, very nice video

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”