Cute Dog-Girls ftw

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Tormentor
Org Profile

Post by Tormentor » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:58 pm

Well, unfortunately it was very short, but it wwas made the way it was. It was also quite atmospheric, which I liked. And one more thing, I liked the very last scene^^. Go on.

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:53 pm

OFFSYNC! ZOMG!

nah jk =) great work nice simple short and cute with some taste of epic battles i aprove yet all my images are nsfw... so im not gonna post one...

7.5/10

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:28 pm

too short >.< great teaser though.

yumi+chan
Org Profile

Post by yumi+chan » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:39 am

It's a really cute trailer, I like it^^

Streicher
Org Profile

Post by Streicher » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:08 am

Thank you all!

Yes, the video is even too short for my tastes, but I didn't want to use every scene from the opening or stretch them alot. I couldn't find any CGs too. I even hesitated if I should upload and announce this mini-amv, but I liked the outcome and decided to share.

I hope the upcoming anime-series will not suck and there will be some great (read: cute) Fantasy-AMVs made from it.

(Small rant: People who cannot play this, should just do some reading. I test all my encodes if they run smooth on this P3 800Mhz before releasing.)

angelx03: Is that original artwork or from a existing series/game?

PX32: lol, as if I would do something THAT evil...

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:24 am

Streicher wrote:
angelx03: Is that original artwork or from a existing series/game?
Someone by the name of kj1980 (who's pretty frequent in that popular fansub forum) said her name is Mayura-tan. He didn't really say where she's from though.
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”