I chose

Because it's easy to edit, simple and clean :p

But I know for sure,

This one is going to win.. I wanna vote for it... but still I don't XD

AquaSky
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by AquaSky » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:08 am

I really don't care for the sword one myself. Sure, it may look nice and whatnot, but swords and shuriken have very little if anything to do with the site itself. It just seems like a case of "OMG Japanese imagery" without thinking about the relevance of the items depicted. :?

Hinatasan
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:09 am

too many elements :? the sword only with the AMV is really beautiful, yeah. But I think that a logo must be simple, too simple that you can see it also little , no ?

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:00 pm

IcyCloud wrote:I really don't care for the sword one myself. Sure, it may look nice and whatnot, but swords and shuriken have very little if anything to do with the site itself. It just seems like a case of "OMG Japanese imagery" without thinking about the relevance of the items depicted. :?

well acully it sorta does. this site is about amvs wich are made from japanese animation created by the japanese who in where also known as ninja in the past and not only that allot of animes(not all of them) have to deal with ninjas or samurais not that samurais use shurikens but they do use swords :roll: proveds you worng....I think..............

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:03 pm

shinodude wrote:
IcyCloud wrote:I really don't care for the sword one myself. Sure, it may look nice and whatnot, but swords and shuriken have very little if anything to do with the site itself. It just seems like a case of "OMG Japanese imagery" without thinking about the relevance of the items depicted. :?

well acully it sorta does. this site is about amvs wich are made from japanese animation created by the japanese who in where also known as ninja in the past and not only that allot of animes(not all of them) have to deal with ninjas or samurais not that samurais use shurikens but they do use swords :roll: proveds you worng....I think..............
No, it's completely irrelevant to the site. It's just so complicated it'll be diffiult for anybody to use. It doesn't even look that good. And did you just say all japanese are ninjas or all anime creators are?

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:05 pm

Malificus wrote:
shinodude wrote:

No, it's completely irrelevant to the site. It's just so complicated it'll be diffiult for anybody to use. It doesn't even look that good. And did you just say all japanese are ninjas or all anime creators are?

no I said the japanese where known as the ninja in the past

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:12 pm

Ok, let me say my opinion.. Actually, I'd quote all of you, since the sword logo, even if it is truly, truly beautiful, it don't really deserve to the site, and more than this, it would be an apocalypse for any creative or original creator of banners, it would be impossible to use, and in the end, it don't really say nothing to the site.. It is beautiful, I have to admit it because I really like it, but I would never vote for it, since, as I said, it really don't concer the Org. I choose the same Devira voted. :)
ImageImage

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:15 pm

Michele wrote:Ok, let me say my opinion.. Actually, I'd quote all of you, since the sword logo, even if it is truly, truly beautiful, it don't really deserve to the site, and more than this, it would be an apocalypse for any creative or original creator of banners, it would be impossible to use, and in the end, it don't really say nothing to the site.. It is beautiful, I have to admit it because I really like it, but I would never vote for it, since, as I said, it really don't concer the Org. I choose the same Devira voted. :)

thats the reason I didnt vote for it I was just trying to make a statment :roll: you know how argumentative(however you spell it) I am :lol:

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:16 pm

I say go for the only one that actually looks good

Hinatasan
Org Profile

Post by Hinatasan » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:32 pm

I can't see the sentence "animemusicvideos.org" if you put it more little you will lose it :?

I voted this :

simple and easy work with him, but for me the others are very very beautiful, but one question, what is more important ? The beauty or the usefulness?

Return to “Site Announcements”