Best first video

bluetrain
Org Profile

Post by bluetrain » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:27 am

Oropher: U know my disappointment video was my first vid?
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87176

*what a "subtle" spam*
hehe
*one day something with some effort will reside here*

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:55 am

I just have to hype this video:

Forsaken by Clodo

It's one of the nominations for Best First video that I just downloaded. I was very, very impressed with it. If I'd seen it earlier, I would've definitely nominated it for Best Artistic and Best Drama. The editing was fantastic, and it was very powerful emotionally. I absolutely loved it. It only has about 35 downloads... it deserves way more attention.

So yeah, go download it. :wink:
ImageImage

FraChan
Org Profile

Post by FraChan » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:09 am

silver_moon wrote:I just have to hype this video:

Forsaken by Clodo

It's one of the nominations for Best First video that I just downloaded. I was very, very impressed with it. If I'd seen it earlier, I would've definitely nominated it for Best Artistic and Best Drama. The editing was fantastic, and it was very powerful emotionally. I absolutely loved it. It only has about 35 downloads... it deserves way more attention.

I second that, I just watched it and it surely deserves more attention :shock:

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:08 pm

Forsaken by Clodo

His announcement thread was titled "My first amv". He didnt get a single reply. Just goes to show that normally when people see that as a thread title, they skip it. This was an unbelievable first video. The text at the bottom could've been left out, but overall, 5 stars, no doubt.
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Mad_Cyric
Org Profile

Post by Mad_Cyric » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:52 pm

My first vid is pretty awesome by most accounts. My other vid won an Asuka and makes people cry; I think this one is just as good. Yeah I'm shameless about it but I don't think it will ever get out there unless I say something.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=81374

Dervish
Org Profile

Post by Dervish » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:04 pm

Mad_Cyric wrote:My first vid is pretty awesome by most accounts. My other vid won an Asuka and makes people cry; I think this one is just as good. Yeah I'm shameless about it but I don't think it will ever get out there unless I say something.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=81374
Actually I was going to mention this one too ... it's quite enjoyable, and impressive as a first video. Quite a contrast to the other videos shown at NDK 05.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:09 pm

Too bad we can't vote for it.
ImageImage

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:45 pm

jubjub2 wrote:
Infinity Squared wrote:First vids ey?

Well, I highly recommend Nessephanie's Not Enough

This is such exceptional quality, both editing and cleanliness-wise.
X2

This is one of the very very few FF vids I'm keeping.
x3, one of the best first videos i've ever seen. The climax of the song is done well Liz :wink:

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:27 am

Forsaken by Clodo

wow, I was skeptical since it was end of evangalion, and I tend to not like vids done to this movie anymore, but since it was you that recomended it, I checked it out anyway. this video is SERIOUSLY underated... or should I say underexposed?

And its not even the pretty AE effects that impressed me. the scene selection is extreamly well put together for a first video. One of the best dramatic EVA videos I have yet to see. I'm with silvermoon on this one, more people need to check this video out. Going back to modify my final selections for first video now....

Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:41 pm

here's my first...(and I'm a noob... look at my join date)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=106614
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Painkiller"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2006”