Video Game Music Appreciation Contest #1 - WINNERS

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Video Game Music Appreciation Contest #1 - WINNERS

Post by inthesto » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:08 pm

First Place - Otherworld by TsunamiJones, winning a new copy of the Unlimited SaGa OST.

Second Place - Atelier Sakura - Eternal Cards by Ojamajo LimePie, winning one of the following used games: Soul Calibur 2, Shining Tears, Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana, R-Type Final, or a game worth less than $15 (or $20, if I personally think the game is that good).

Third Place - Heather by Kitsuner

I'd list honorable mentions, but these were the only three videos entered. Regardless, they were all excellent videos in their own right. All entrants/winners get free ops and beta-testing for the rest of the year, and the first and second place winners ought to PM me their mailing information soon so I can mail out their prizes.

And for the record, since I did get three good videos out of this, I'm going to be holding this contest again at the end of this year. As with last time, the first place winner is going to get an awesome VGM soundtrack, the second place winner gets a used game that I don't want in my collection, and the top three will all get free ops for the following year.

I personally think it's a sweet deal, so plan ahead and don't skip out next time.

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:43 am

Fuckin A man, I am so there next time.... which means I have to seriously expand my Non-OC Video game music collection

8-bit revolution

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:10 am

Wow, I didn't even notice this :o Sending you the info now.

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:20 am

I know, I only accidently found this thread while trying to figure out what happened to inthesto.... Good thing I bumped it.

Ojamajo_LimePie
Org Profile

Re: Video Game Music Appreciation Contest #1 - WINNERS

Post by Ojamajo_LimePie » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:03 pm

inthesto wrote:
Second Place - Atelier Sakura - Eternal Cards by Ojamajo LimePie, winning one of the following used games: Soul Calibur 2, Shining Tears, Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana, R-Type Final, or a game worth less than $15 (or $20, if I personally think the game is that good).
Wai, I won 2nd place! Of course, there were only three entries, so it's not exactly major bragging rights. :lol:

I've seen copies of Wild ARMs 3 going for about $15, if you could find one. Otherwise, Shining Tears would be my choice.
Image Image

Return to “AMV Contests”