Techno!!!!

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Fri Jul 12, 2002 6:42 pm

I think there are ten billion styles of techno out there...

I enjoy the stuff called Happy Hardcore, Trance and I like ambient stuff... I like the slower more clear smooth techno... I don't like to jump up and down to it..... I like to relax to it... I can relax and concentrate better when listening to something like trance.....

~klinky

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Fri Jul 12, 2002 6:44 pm

Ugh... forgot.

If you want l33t techno, check out mp3.com . A bunch of lesser known people out there, my fav being <a href="http://click.mp3.com/c/f_990/u_artists. ... inister</a> which I guess he claims to be progessive/melodic trance.. so add that to my genre list. I posted about him already, but no one replied... bastards.

~klinky

TekkaRepliroid Zero
Org Profile

Post by TekkaRepliroid Zero » Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:08 pm

I'd recommend Scooter (duh (since I've used them b4)), they released a 2-Disc collection of their better recent stuff not too long ago, look for it. I'd also recommend Orbital for a bit of a twist on Techno. Darude is good for some faster, progressive beats. For something more along the lines of Trance, look up DJ's@Work (beautiful vocal trance stuff). I'd also recommend Plasmic Honey and D-Devils for a little darker flavour of Techno.
<i>TekkaRepliroid Zero</i>
I'll Never be the One that she Needs (first DL-able vid, ops appreciated)
"OOW, Why does it huuuuuuurt?!" - Zim
"Ooonly if you dance with meeeee" - GIR

Princess Garnet
Org Profile

Post by Princess Garnet » Fri Jul 12, 2002 7:46 pm

I'm a big fan of techno accualy, my favorite right now is "Invader Zim,Opening Techno Remix" and "Castles in the Sky"

^_^;;;
-Princess Garnet

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:42 am

I dunno, whatever you call Paul Oakenfold is good music.

Rave techno, I guess? *shrugs* - I dunno what its called, I just know what I like.
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

projekt_navi
Org Profile

Post by projekt_navi » Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:35 pm

Eminem's remix of " Without Me " had techno

:?
A Fire Inside <<< AFI ... very good punk-rock band ... no shitty linkin park music ... pure rock :twisted:

Return to “General Discussion”